[Archived - Alara] Is there anyway to implement a new creator feature that allows us to see how many people have wish-listed a product of ours?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Alara” on January 03, 2022.

[Archived]

I think it would be a really helpful tool for fellow creators. This is a feature I always think about that would be helpful to see. We have the number of sales each product gets, but I wish we could have next to it or below it, "Wishlisted: x." Even if it can't be implemented that way, I would LOVE to have SOMEWHERE where I could see which products were wishlisted and how many. I can't speak for all creators, but for myself it gives us another perspective to look at our products and how well they are doing in other terms than just sales. Seeing "Sales: 0," but having wishlists would let me know people still enjoy and WANT the product I have created and what to do from there.

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “ch0ux” on January 26, 2022.

[Archived]

This is a great idea! I would def consider gifting people if I knew they had an item wishlisted

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LeeCountry” on January 25, 2022.

[Archived]

HI@Alara I think that is a great Idea, Plus you have the option of gifting the person to help get them started in Buying your Products Many Thanks

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on January 22, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @Alara​ thank you for the suggestion! Will pass it on to the team for consideration.

0 Votes