[Archived - Zamerya] Catalog Link Appears Empty For New IMVU account with products

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Zamerya” on January 20, 2022.

[Archived]

For some reason, I can’t see any products from new creators in IMVU catalog in browser for new IMVU accounts? I have their full catalog link in browser and it appears as empty as if they don’t have any products, but in-fact, they do? I can view all of their products on mobile and imvu classic by searching their IMVU name and I can also buy from them. Is that something IMVU does?

0 Votes

1 Comments

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on January 20, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @Jestina​ 

Will you please check again on all three search catalogs after 24 hours and see if the problem was just a server glitch? Some people have been experiencing various odd issues that will correct themselves, in the past days or so... Also, were any of these products in Peer Review (no editing)?

I know the reverse is true where new people cannot see new catalog items for a couple of weeks. This is a precaution for improperly rated products being exposed to new people. But, this is issue very curious and your concern enough to post is commendable.

Thanks

0 Votes