[Archived - Alyissapearl] Hidden Items

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Alyissapearl” on January 10, 2022.

[Archived]

Why is it that a room I have made for my own personal use and have hidden the items have sales against them? At what point did this become a thing to sell MY items that i have hidden? If i wanted someone to buy them they would be visible in the catty

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Polystyrene” on January 11, 2022.

[Archived]

Hidden products show up in the catalogue for staff members, it's possible they didn't even realise it was hidden.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Alyissapearl” on January 11, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @ LestatDiLioncourt, It appears that IMVU in their infinite wisdom have sold them themselves on a free spin. How can they do that , when the items are specifically hidden and i DON'T want anyone else to have them?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on January 10, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @Alyissapearl​ It may not help much but you can "track" where those rooms were sold, the date / time and the amount for which they were sold. Once you do this, you can open a Help Case and discuss this further with IMVU Staff.

Open the Product Page. Click on Creator Reports. Insert a Date Range of about 30 days (or less). Do this month by month for the most accurate reporting. Make a log file of some kind and discuss with staff. They are the ones with the information to best help in these situations.

Who knows, maybe ther is a flaw in the system someplace and it needs to be recognized.

0 Votes