[Archived - CauriHawk] If a dev has almost 200 DMCA claims, of her stealing my textures, how is she still allowed to dev ?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “CauriHawk” on November 18, 2021.

[Archived]

I have made almost 200 DMCA claims, and her items get taken down ( though it has been 48 hours and imvu hasn't done crap) and she puts them right back up. This person has somehow gotten a texture that I made from a silver piece belonging to my dead grandmother. She keeps using it, and IMVU keeps enabling this entitled karen. This person went all Amber Heard on my spouse and myself, makes a mockery of my culture and blatantly catfishes underage men, and yet IMVU, does nothing. I decided today to just make the items that she did with my textures, and make them better, because I can, because I am not a lazy hack and fraud, and prefix them with BT ( better than, and her avatars initial), but I shouldn't have to. IMVU, is letting her do this. I quit doing the roleplay because of her lies and games to people that I had never met, but sure seemed to know all kinds of lies about me. Now, she keeps getting away with this? HOW ? I am not stopping here, I am spreading this all over imgur, and reddit, and I will tweet it every day until IMVU stops. I just wanted her not to use my textures, but IMVU won't stop her. Now, after almost 200 DMCA claims, I am really angry.

0 Votes

1 Comments

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DarkAngel5” on November 18, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @CauriHawk​ , we can surf the web to learn about the DMCA laws. The discussions can't be used for legal advice.

Thanks

0 Votes