[Archived - MsBeeHavin] Hello, I'm not PC savvy but trying to create. I'm stuck on a tech issue. I'm using Studio and I can't find the photo from the snapshot I take with the camera, the picture doesn't show up in my snapshot folder/file do anyone know

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “MsBeeHavin” on November 10, 2021.

[Archived]

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “MsBeeHavin” on November 12, 2021.

[Archived]

Thank you for responding, I am working on what you explained. I had the same problem with my latest product so I am thinking I might have to search others I do have 4 shots because this was not always happening. But Thank you so much for pointing me in the direction.

0 Votes

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 10, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @MsBeeHavin​ Open the IMVU Studio Projects Folder. Look for the newest (time/date) Folder there. This is probably your Member Number instead of the PID Number it was using. Inside that folder you will find your PIDs and Projects with the Snapshots Folder.

The Studio now allows different Creator (accounts) to work on the same Windows Login and keeps their own projects separate from each other. Each Creator will have their own Member Numbered Folder and within that folder is only their projects. Read more on this release Here: https://help.imvu.com/s/question/0D54p00002UErFiCAL/

0 Votes