[Archived - lettus] I had VIP months ago and I created a bunch of items, like 30 tabs or so, but then I got VIP again but its weird because all of the items I had in my shop are gone, and some items randomly pop up out of nowhere.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “lettus” on November 08, 2021.

[Archived]

0 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 10, 2021.

[Archived]

@lettus You could try one or two products. Open them in the editor. Change something, anything. Change it back, save and then resubmit to the catalog. If that fixes it, you may discuss with Customer Support if there is a way they can automate the process. If not you may have to fix them in that manner, if it works. I know of many instances over the years, the creator had to "mass" fix things.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “lettus” on November 10, 2021.

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​ sorry but this is quite frustrating as I already submitted a case before making this forum for help. The staff person helping me didn’t understand my issue either and told me to basically just wait and see what happens and closed the case.

Which is again frustrating because they’re kind of dismissing my problem. I just came to assume that they don’t know how to fix this problem and it’s just an unfortunate situation.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 10, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @lettus, When talking to staff explain in detail that others can only see ## of products visible. It may be confusing to them, also. Make sure you submit your ticket under Creator Help and not General.

How to contact Customer Service:

https://help.imvu.com/s/contactus

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on November 09, 2021.

[Archived]

If they are a new user they may not see all of your new items listed in the catalog. This is done by IMVU to prevent new users from seeing items that were miss labeled as GA when they are AP or UFI.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​  I don't think you are quite understanding my problem. I know in the catalog on the WEBPAGE will show my items but the catalog in THE IMVU CLIENT FOR DESKTOP like in the shop all of my products do not show up, does that make sense?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Spendaholic” on November 08, 2021.

[Archived]

Im going through this too! The agent seem to not understand what im trying to tell them.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 08, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @lettus​ I see 44 Products in your catalog at the moment. Please know you must be logged into IMVU to see all the products. Products that are less than 14 days out of Peer Review will not show to "casual passers by" or people who are not logged in. Also newer accounts wont be able to see your newest products during this time period. This extra security was implemented to ensure the products are properly rated before these people can see them.

Do not change any visibility on the product page until after they have competed Peer Review. After they have completed peer review, ensure the visibility setting on each product page is set the way you would like it.

I hope this helps...

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

No I know they are all there, I've seen my developer reports and that they are still up in the catalog, My problem in specific is when you search up my user in the shop half of my items don't show up in there. Does that make sense?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “sunjimesh” on November 08, 2021.

[Archived]

Hello, I'm no expert but before saying all of them are gone try checking your developer reports! In the developer reports link, you should be able to access a section to look at all the products you've created. If not then I'll try more ways for you to look for them.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

I saw on another forum that people had to hide and unhide their products but that didn't work for me and still, half of my items are still not showing up. I even submitted a case and the person helping me did not really seem to understand or was able to help me on my behalf, has anyone else went through this and how can I get all my products visible on shop?

0 Votes