[Archived - Kreativo] How do I stop eyes from being connected to the dress?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Kreativo” on November 04, 2021.

[Archived]

I have made a dress that's supposed to be black, and I have made this same dress using the same textures with two other dresses, however one of them alters with the eyes. So instead of being all black as it's supposed to, and as it looks like weairng a default noob avi, it alters so the eyes are being shown on the dress, and if I change eyes (e.g. blue to red) the dress changes as well.

I have checked all the settings, they are set correctly. I have tried to edit it several times. Nothing works. I've cleared cache and tried to re-install imvu and that hasn't worked either. IMVU VIP support can't give me an answer nor proper help. So help?

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “VixSinKitty” on November 07, 2021.

[Archived]

@Kreativo​  go back to the original mesh you derived from and click on derive from product and start a new one. I have had some strange happenings when re using one that I had previously did with a different Texture and by starting fresh it worked.

0 Votes

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 04, 2021.

[Archived]

Hi @Kreativo​ When having an issue like this one where you are exact same products working and one not, troubleshooting is a simple process. Rather than just guessing, compare both products.

Load the working one and the non-working one at the same time in the IMVU product editor of your choice (Classic or Studio). Go page by page and tab by tab back and forth between the working product and the non-working product. Compare all the Settings, Check-marks, etc. There will be something set differently on one of the Tabs. In this manner you can find it.

Hope this helps...

0 Votes