[Archived - SkyeTheWriter]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “SkyeTheWriter” on August 11, 2024.

[Archived]

So, I've been at this for YEARS and I have never had a problem like this before. I'm deriving from products_id=44791738 and I want to do a version without the sheer overlay. Typically, this means turn off blending on those 2 texture assets, change them and their opacities to solid black, and Apply.

I did that, everything looks fine...at first. I tried it on with different clothes to make sure there were no transparency overlays, all is good.

imageBut when I uploaded it and tried it on, putting it on my avatar and adding ANY skin other than the default, I got THIS horror show.

imageI've even tried going to debug 02 and removing the elements, which fixes most issues that go beyond the standard, but nothing works, I can't seem to fix it.

The worst part is that this didn't show up until it was uploaded/paid for. And even though I derived the same top a second time and I am not having any issues with that one breaking when I change skins, I can't just override the bad product like we used to be able to. I'd have to pay again to submit the one that is working.

Is there ANY way to fix this?

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “IanWayne2” on August 12, 2024.

[Archived]

Sorry...this actually IS Skye...Ian and I use the same computer, and even though he logged out of the site and I was able to log in, every time I come to a help center page, when I press log in it automatically logs in HIS account...but that is a whole other issue

0 Votes

C

Posted by “IanWayne2” on August 12, 2024.

[Archived]

Skin composite being checked or unchecked doesn't change it

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on August 11, 2024.

[Archived]

I think it is supposed to be like this... Or with Composit Un-Checked, IDK not doing clothing much... LOL

Screenshot 2024-08-11 095221

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on August 11, 2024.

[Archived]

Hey, @SkyeTheWriter​ Can you give us a screenshot of the Settings for Material 07?

Thanks

0 Votes