[Archived - iDaNyi]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “iDaNyi” on December 03, 2023.

[Archived]

hi all! i'm not really sure i'm writing in the right place but, if anyone can help i'll be super glad :) So, i'm just starting to derive and there's a top i really like but that have sleeves... i've seen that someone else derive from that same top taking off the sleeves and now i'm wondering how can i do that. Is there any of you that can help me with? Thanks so much in advance to anyone who might helps me out, wish ya all a lovely day :)

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Ziqt” on August 04, 2024.

[Archived]

I also have some trouble with this. When I use the opacity texture to cut part of the shirt, the body part also gone (i want to make the shirt from normal to short T-shirt) Can this method help me to solve the problem?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “FEMl” on December 12, 2023.

[Archived]

In create mode of the classic client, and Under Texture Assets, you can either add a solid black texture in both the texture and opacity map, or, you can just add the black solid texture under opacity map. That should remove the sleeves. I prefer the 1st option myself. Make sure to also uncheck all boxes under the 'Material Parameters'. Hope it works for you!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ShopTina” on December 04, 2023.

[Archived]

Good morning!

play with the opacity texture on the arm layers of the mesh.

White = Seen

Black - Invisible

Grey % = creates areas you can see through but still has a bit of texture (think gossamer cloth)

Hope that helps

~tina

0 Votes