[Archived - Buttercreme] I need help creating my own or finding textures for my custom chain names similar to the ones in the pictures I have provided?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Buttercreme” on March 28, 2024.

[Archived]

Can anyone help me make my own diamond textures or find some that I can use on my custom chains ? I have been searching for a while now and I really need the help . I will post pictures of examples for what look I'm going for. I will let you know ahead of time that I’m using Gimp and do NOT plan on changing that. Thanks for your help in advance. IMG_1061

0 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Buttercreme” on April 30, 2024.

[Archived]

Ty

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Ty

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

I can make u one I figured out the technique. Just message me and I got u

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Iamsummone” on April 30, 2024.

[Archived]

Can someone make me one

0 Votes

C

Posted by “xxMelodyDeathWyndxx” on April 15, 2024.

[Archived]

You can download fonts from dafonts.com and load them into your fonts file. Once you do that restart GIMP. Then pick which style you would like to use. You can pick a style such as Glossy, and then remove layers so that you can make your own gloss overlays. Make sure to save them in png file format. To make your own style tab file then create logo once it opens in the drop-down choices. Once you do that it will open multiple styles to choose from. You can choose multiple styles and then use the fonts you have loaded to create your own clear text.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ShopTina” on April 03, 2024.

[Archived]

most if not all fonts are uploaded to your PC. You can go to a place like DaFont online and find free to use fonts for commercial use. Then it should be managing your texture effects. I'm not a gimp user, so you can google how thats done.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Buttercreme” on April 03, 2024.

[Archived]

Also how can I find the fancy clear text feature in Gimp?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Buttercreme” on April 03, 2024.

[Archived]

thanks for the tips so the basic diamond layer I can start by adding as a transparent layer to fill it in with the diamond texture ?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ShopTina” on March 29, 2024.

[Archived]

This is simply a layer of fancy clear text over a base diamond or glittery looking texture.

Top layer will be the text

under layer will be the diamond texture

Knockout as appropriate with a possible layer masking and apply shadow to the diamond layer for depth under the text.

Hope that helps.

0 Votes