[Archived - VEROz] PLEASE HELP I derived a dress from from a creator here and have it for sale in my shop. When i derived this dress i accidently must have checked the"make this derivable" and "share in 3rd party bundles" boxes when i posted it for sale

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “VEROz” on February 07, 2024.

[Archived]

I never noticed this until today because someone derived my dress 4 times and now have it for sale in their shop~ SMH :( . This original creator of this item stated to NOT SET THIS item as derivable in their posting. I tried to change the setting to NOT DERIVABLE. But because someone derived it already from me..it wont let me do that. WHAT DO I DO? AM I GONNA BE INTROUBLE NOW? HELP

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “RaphWolf” on February 22, 2024.

[Archived]

Thanks didn't for telling

0 Votes

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on February 07, 2024.

[Archived]

Hi @VEROz​ Any product derived may be set to Derivable. You are not in "trouble" for setting yours to derivable.

No one who sets a product to Derivable can make Drivers set theirs to Non-Derivable!

Why? Every Creator *Must* Sign and agree to the IMVU Creator Agreement. In this agreement under the heading of "Derivability," it says...

"When you mark a product as "derivable" in the catalog, you give permission to every other IMVU Creator to derive a new product from your product. This permission also allows those other IMVU Creators to set their derived products to be derivable."

See the Creator Agreement Here: https://www.imvu.com/catalog/creator_agreement.php

If you want yours to Not Be Derivable, hide your existing one and make a new one.

I hope this helps...

0 Votes