[Archived - MorganIllara] How do I change a product I've derived from an existing hair mesh that I didn't create from female only to unisex?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “MorganIllara” on September 10, 2023.

[Archived]

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “FEMl” on December 12, 2023.

[Archived]

In the Classic Client - The Compatible Body Pattern ID: For clothing and Accessories, you would type 80 for the female avatar, or 191 for the male avatar. For it to work for both male and female, you can type 80, 191. This field is not used for Rooms. You can view more information at https://create.imvu.com/articles/classic/editor-config-tab/. Good Luck!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on September 13, 2023.

[Archived]

You are most welcome! In Classic Create Mode, the compatibility can be changed to both male and female. The Classic Create Mode setting would be as follows...

This setting only allows both males and females to use the product. It is unknown to me what the effect of this setting has on the actual catalog search in newer purchase platforms.

I hope this helps...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MorganIllara” on September 12, 2023.

[Archived]

Thanks Lestat! I have still been using the classic creator tool which didn't have any option I could find to change the gender compatibility to unisex. I've downloaded IMVU Studio so I could alter this. Much appreciated.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on September 11, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi @MorganIllara​ Late answer but for those who are searching for this answer.

Change to Unisex :

Open the IMVU Studio

Look on the "Info Tab"

Slide down to "Compatibility" and Change the Selection to whatever you want.

0 Votes