[Archived - JanXuan]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “JanXuan” on November 11, 2023.

[Archived]

I had a discussion with a creator who obviously did not get my point. A visitor of my room had a big "hole" in her jeans, probably caused by opacity in her hair or in her sparkles, showing her bare butt on one side. I figured that there was some blending in the jeans, which was confirmed by the creator. Though I did not see why the pants needed blending, so I advised to switch the blending off. The creator insisted that there was nothing wrong with the product,

Technically there wasn't. The product was not in breach with MCG. But why would one risk glitching to happen when there is no reason for blending? I think that if there is no reason for blending, it is best to switch blending off.

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “JanXuan” on November 12, 2023.

[Archived]

@ShopTina​ I don't think that this was intended to happen, also there were still undies under the pants, so it was not a MCG violation. I just wanted to bring it to the attention of the creator (who however did not think that there was something wrong), so he could fix it. I posted this matter here for others as a warning to be aware of such glitches.

0 Votes

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “ShopTina” on November 12, 2023.

[Archived]

in my eyes, if the blending is deliberate, they are more than likely letting the 'glitch' slide to allow for BM clothing skin overlay to make the clothing instantly see-through. it's a common problem we see in peer, (which is why you need to use that glass wall to catch it.) and possibly could be reported, but not sure if the right category exists in the reporting on the classic website feature. Good eye none the less, and thank you for following up with the creator.

if you feel something is off, submit a ticket, and bring it to the attention of staff.

~tina

0 Votes