Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Cahna” on October 27, 2023.

[Archived]

Okay so I'm pretty frustrated at the moment because of this one item I'm deriving from. Its a lovely model but theres just one issue. I cannot for the life of me unlink 6 of the textures/opacity maps! I don't want to start over because all I need to do is add 1 more feature. I don't know why its designed this way but Ill show you where the issue is. The item I'm using is THIS

21So theres a "skin tight" texture for both the front and the back of this corset Im making. Then theres a 2nd layer for the "blouse" which basically looks like a sweater (there are 4 total textures that make up this blouse - front, back, left arm, right arm - and its also linked to the skintight left and right arm). I want to use this blouse layer for pearls and I have the opacity map ready for these pearls, but instead of the pearls' opacity map showing up on one texture, it applies that opacity to ALL SIX of the sweater textures, which is why it shows up all over the place.

But yeah, I literally cannot edit anything else in this item or add any layers to it. Even if I wanted to make a cute sweater, I wouldnt be able to because all the opacity maps would sync together and mess up the whole thing. How on earth do I unlink them, or edit each texture individually? I really like this item, theres gotta be a way to untangle these meshes so to speak, right?

0 Votes

1 Comments

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on October 27, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi @Cahna​ The best support for individual products is from the person who made the mesh. There may be an error of which the Creator is not aware. I would try to contact them directly.

I hope this helps...

0 Votes