[Archived - MarcusBJordan] I'm in the beginning stages of creating clothes for male and female. I'm interested in knowing where do you find the textures/designs to add onto clothes and how to do you had them? For instance, I see a male jacket, and it has

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “MarcusBJordan” on April 27, 2023.

[Archived]

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “MarcusBJordan” on May 13, 2023.

[Archived]

Thank you much LestatDeLioncourt and Shopdaisylogo. This is very helpful. I guess I better buckle down and learn this creating.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on May 13, 2023.

[Archived]

You can use photopea you can create your own brushes or you can download them. These create a stamp like texture, you can also use the effects to create different looks. Also you can use https://pixabay.com/ that has license free textures, i think you would benefit from watching some tutorials on you tube.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on April 28, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi there are many sources of Free and Purchased Texture Materials on the Web and others. The issue with these are, we do not know if these "Free" materials were stolen or borrowed from other places making them suspects for DMCA Take-down. Same thing with Purchased ones. There is no 100% guarantee of the source for these. (We are not allowed to talk in detail about these things. Purchase, DMCA, etc)

The best places to obtain texture materials is to make them yourself. This way, you know where they come from :) If you don't know how to make a "Blue Jeans" material for some pants, Google how to make it or even search places like YouTube for "How to make Blue Jean texture materials from scratch".

I hope this helps...

0 Votes