[Archived - DiamondBones] Any Suggestions on how to make textures look more sharp on Desktop Beta?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on April 23, 2023.

[Archived]

imageClassic and mobile are sharp.

Desktop Beta is quite blurry. Some were telling me that Dekstop Beta is just the mobile ap uploaded to the computer and not a real computer program.

I'm looking for ways to adapt. Should I be focusing on textures that are much larger so they can provide more details that will still look sharp after Desktop Beta sacrifices them?

I've spoken to CS and they told me this blurryness is normal, but I've heard about people complimenting the improved appearance after they changed their settings. But cs didn't tell me about it.

My current:

If I'm really stuck with this blurryness, then I'd like to learn what to look for in products at least, not just try on in shop and pick what I like to buy, but also what kind of designs to use when giving creators meshes for customs, because they still create on classic and not ready to switch over to the new aps.

Thx for anything,

Dia

0 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on May 11, 2023.

[Archived]

Maybe I should save it for photos since I don't really need this precision all the time. I wish this setting could automatically activate when we use the Camera feature, and deactivate when the camera is off, because I'm already experiencing my device getting hot after 45 min of imvu use just in regular mode, which is a set back because I like keeping it on all the time while I'm at home.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TauntaunTonic” on May 11, 2023.

[Archived]

aah yes. much better.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on May 11, 2023.

[Archived]

@TauntaunTonic​imageWooow thanks! So that's what that balance is for! I thought it was only for the more advanced computers with fancy graphic cards and a huge screen size. Not a dinky laptop like mine XD

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TauntaunTonic” on May 11, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi @DiamondBones​ If you up your render scale to '2.0' in the settings, does that solve the issue for you?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on April 25, 2023.

[Archived]

No, not these specific clothes. Was just a current example that really made the different obvious. They're not answering, so I guess I'll need to make my own example to play with and circle back here.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on April 24, 2023.

[Archived]

Products you Created...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on April 24, 2023.

[Archived]

Oh, I thought these were your products you were asking about in the Studio Creator Discussions.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on April 23, 2023.

[Archived]

I'll tag them and see if they have time to answer

@Loev​  I hope this is them, the profile pic here is different than their account. I'll try to msg them a link to this to be sure.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on April 23, 2023.

[Archived]

Are your 512x512 graphics "hand" or manually resized to 512x256 or 256x512 before publishing?

0 Votes