[Archived - shopdaisylogo]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on December 27, 2022.

[Archived]

If you lose a texture, or opacity if your computer no longer works or you lose if it just shuts down, as long as you saved it in create on client you can always download it again herehjv

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on March 10, 2023.

[Archived]

Not sure I understand. Is this in Studio? The 'Open in Folder' is just a file command to open the project folder. Can you confirm that the folder exists by opening a file browser and navigating to you 'Documents\IMVU Studio Projects\<your_cid>\<product_folder>'? The <product_folder> would be likely named 'product<PID>' or 'product<PID>_(#)' if you opened it for edit multiple times. Or it may be a folder with the product name.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on March 09, 2023.

[Archived]

I'm noticing with my older products, that it doesn't always work, like it expires or something.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on January 03, 2023.

[Archived]

@Drosselmeyer​ thank you for this information.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on January 03, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi @shopdaisylogo​, This works the same on Studio, if you open any Published product for edit, Save the project, you can navigate to the project folder by going to the Assets panel clicking the '...' next to any asset and selecting 'Open in Folder'.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on December 27, 2022.

[Archived]

This is on client based create, this is why client is so valuable for developers.

0 Votes