Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Roy” on September 20, 2022.

[Archived]

For those of you still not using Studio, you are missing out!

You can really elevate products in a number of different ways. And some of the functions are really easy to use. The glow effects look so cool. It is more realistic than just making something "self illuminated"

"Iridescence" - a big favorite of mine can also create really cool effects. Painted on Holo can look nice but really can't compare. Same with leather or other shiny stuff. imageAlso, besides the creation itself, a lot of users are mobile or on the new IMVU Desktop so it is important to make sure your products are shown properly in the icons there. For the most part it will show the best position for your product in regards to shirts and clothing but for some products, especially accessories, it is best to check they have the right position that shows the product.

image(this is not really possible to show for all products such as triggers which kind of sucks, but hopefully something will be added in the future that can help display those in a better way)

This topic isn't to discuss if you like Studio or if the features are buggy (it is still in beta), just a suggestion to take a look or try out a few things that may help elevate your creations or inspire you to try out new things.

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Dorota” on November 08, 2022.

[Archived]

To be honest, this was helpful :D

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on September 22, 2022.

[Archived]

Yes, a touch *is* magnificent. It is kind of like the frosting on a cake!

Ideas... what about CDs in the hand. Let someone write on the CDs.

If you really want to get extravagant... make the avatar juggle some CDs...

rofl :P

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Roy” on September 22, 2022.

[Archived]

It is a great use! I have been experimenting a bit with the new features. I love adding a tough of iridescence in some shiny things just to give them that extra touch of color. Lowkey want to make cds xD Not sure what do do with them though.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on September 20, 2022.

[Archived]

This one has Chrome, Shine and the Iridescence mixed together !

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on September 20, 2022.

[Archived]

I totally agree! :)

There are so many new features that look wonderful in all platforms. New features still look good in the old Classic Client but really look fantastic in the new ones. Metal Shine and Iridescence are hot hot hot. Even on Leather outfits and more! Animation2

0 Votes