[Archived - TEZZI] Head texture image quality is blurred and the pixels are too low in shop.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “TEZZI” on March 18, 2022.

[Archived]

Hello, before uploading the file to the shop, the graphics are very clear in CREATE Mode.

However, after uploading to Shop, the image quality is blurred and the pixels are too low.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

I also asked the imvu, but they only answered that they don't know.

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “ilyx” on March 23, 2022.

[Archived]

Keep your video drivers up to date, corrupted or outdated drivers drastically affect textures. Another very important thing is when saving your texture maps, make sure you use a good resolution, by default photoshop will be at 75%, however your maps will have better quality if you use at least 100% resolution. Choose instead of saving as, export to png or jpg, so your image will be lighter and have better quality.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 21, 2022.

[Archived]

One thing we area all wanting and needing is a feature to be announced at some time in the future. The new feature discussed other posts is the IMVU Studio will eventually allow 1024x512 and 512x1024. Not sure about the 1024x1024 but they have suggested the IMVU Engineers *may* do this in future releases.

I can't wait :D

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TEZZI” on March 18, 2022.

[Archived]

Thank you very much for the help!!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 18, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @TEZZI​  The only thing I know to double check is the image sizes. If the images are 512x512 they will automatically be resized to 256x512 *or* 512x256 Randomly by the upload optimize. If these original textures do not follow the rule of two, they are also randomly optimized and resized.

There will always be some degradation but to minimize this, make sure you follow the rule of two or the Power of Two as described in the Creator Education Center... https://create.imvu.com/articles/studio/imvu-studio-texture-optimization-and-best-practices/

A similar post is located Here: https://help.imvu.com/s/question/0D54p0000276d41CAA/ and has more information.

I hope this helps...

0 Votes