Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Saturi” on March 12, 2024.

[Archived]

Previously released only to IMVU Web last month, the latest IMVU Desktop Update is now available and introduces two exciting new features!

Room Decoration in Chat

If you are the host of a room, you can now easily switch between chatting with your friends and decorating your room. Take some Feng Shui direction from your friends in the room, while you decorate in real time.

image (24) 

Shop This Room

In any Chat Room, you can now view and shop for any room or furniture product, or any product a participant in a room is wearing. Creators can showcase their own products in a room, allowing customers to easily find and purchase products.

image (25)

0 Votes

34 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “EdgeLagerthaSeawolf” on April 12, 2024.

[Archived]

Until I'm forced off IMVU Classic you can forget about all this nonsense period.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “1n3DTen” on April 02, 2024.

[Archived]

FOR WHOEVER SAID THERES NO SUPORT IN CLASSIC CLIENT FLOR SHINYNESS AND LUMINOSITY P[LEASE do YOUR RESEARCH .. YOUR PROOF IS RIGHT THERE. ,,

0 Votes

C

Posted by “1n3DTen” on April 02, 2024.

[Archived]

sCLASSIC COntains JSUT AS WELL including luminosity reflection and particle EMMISIVE NESS.. imagethey have been HAVING THESE settings for PARTICLE CREATION FOR since version 430 meaning now were at 545.. about 300 client classic versions up... im SURE THEIR NOT THAT SUCH LOW LIFES. THEY WOULD LIE TO US IMVU ARE fair AND HONEST AND KIND. I MEAN.. THIS IS JUST

<HIDDENPANNELHOLDER> SET AT NEGATIVE-4000 OUT OF FOCUS.. BECAUSE ITS A MISTAKE .. AND THE .. SHINNINESSS. APARENTLY being SUPPORTED AS A LIGHT EMISSIVENESS IN CASSIC IS ALSO JUST A 300 OR MORE UPDATED CLIENT CLASSIC ERROR. THEY JUST forgot IT 300 TIMES.. THEN SAID OHH WAIT.. AND THEN DECIDED TO CREATE BETA AGAINFROMR SCRATCH ....

ANYONE KNOW WHY DID THEY HIRE FOR BANCRUPCY ACCCOUTAINS TO SPECILIAZE IN BANCRUPCY IN THEIR JOB LISTING ADDDS???

IM SURE NFTS.. WERE NOT JUST A BUDGET BALANCING aCT..

ANYONE WANNA ADD ME 1N3dTEN THANK YOU .. LOVE IMVUimage.png 

i figured .. if you WANTED TO MAKE A pannel VISIBLE you wold not put it in lheight into - stastus then on z - 4000 four thousand WAAY out of FRAMEEE to not even enabled be visible... roflimage.pngScreenshot_165

0 Votes

C

Posted by “4GHope” on April 02, 2024.

[Archived]

Just NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE! Been here too longgggg to have style an Decorating devotion Hi-Jacked! What a terrible idea! Now even our Avi's will be catfished. Newer customers need to learn to create they own. Everything that I have furnished or added to MY Avi is My Idea.. My Art. Newbies already have it so much easier then we did.. comeon, our heads was the size of my 17in laptop screen. If I wanted copy cats.. Id Give you the links. Thats what this is COPYING.

Let them learn Imvu as we have had to.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “StaChile01” on March 18, 2024.

[Archived]

@LilyAnnBloom​ Might be adults on the Classic and more of the youth on mobile, since they practically live on their phones to an extent

0 Votes

C

Posted by “StaChile01” on March 18, 2024.

[Archived]

Seems the option to hide outfits has been negated, if the person you're chatting with or others in the room aren't using the client...YOU'RE EXPOSED‼️

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ASultryWoman” on March 17, 2024.

[Archived]

If they take away the option to hide what you are wearing , I have no problem keeping avatar in same funky outift. Let me be very clear about how i feel about this site. I initially downloaded the beta. OMG I hated it and left game alone. It was a friend that directed me to classic of which I like much better including the colorized catalog. I got excited about trying beta again with the promise of being able to play youtube videos in my rooms. Well that fell short and went over like a lead balloon no such luck being able to play videos in my room. I really dislike this not being a feature here and I don't like being psychologically badgered to buy credits on a daily basis and being told to gift my friends or strangers. . You need to pump your brakes with that. I'm well over 50 and have zero interest in buying into NFT and cant block the mail as it comes from staff. So long story short. I'm looking at SL or 3DX because this is kinda of getting on my nerves. When you gonna update the music to buy. I been looking for Rhianna Rude boy forever and now looking for Chris Browns new song. I certainly hope yo can do better if not you will lose members.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TenderTears” on March 16, 2024.

[Archived]

How can anyone have a unique look/ room... give us an opt out!!

I have asked for a long time how to hide contents of a room... not have everyone see its contents.. thank goodness client still adheres to the " hide content of what you are wearing" ... so does this go away now too??

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Saturi” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

We understand your concerns regarding privacy and individuality on IMVU, especially with the recent introduction of the 'Shop This Room' feature for Web & Desktop. We want to assure you that your preferences from IMVU Classic will still be respected.

For more details on hiding the contents of your outfit, please follow this link:

https://help.imvu.com/s/article/How-to-hide-the-contents-of-your-Outfit 

We are actively working on a fix to ensure that this preference will also be respected for presenters in Live Rooms. We'll keep you updated on the progress. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we strive to enhance your IMVU experience.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LilyAnnBloom” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

This is the Beta program and it isn't an improvement on the classic in which we have be able to this and a whole lot more. Everyone I know has installed and then uninstalled the Beta program as it isn't anywhere near as easy to use as the Classic one. I am beting that the majority of your users still use the classic program if not entirely at least in part and I would venture to say they are also the ones who generate and spend more than those who just use the Beta program. Just like I have noticed a steady drop in the number of people online at any given time. This has NEVER being a good program and if you wish to keep pushing it ... it is your funeral .. just saying

0 Votes

C

Posted by “ASultryWoman” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

Well, I'm glad they have to option in classic to hide what you're wearing. If I wanted to be a personal shopper or walking billboard I should be getting paid. What they need to do is fix the keywords and categories in the shop. Many times you put in a keyword to search a specific Item and it pulls up everything in the shop except what you are looking for.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “PinkyBRAT” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

Someone please confirm. If I just use mobile and classic I won’t have to worry about this?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “penelopekirk” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

Totally disagree with Qvah. Many older members like me have spent shed loads of money over many years and we still spend money. I will not be surprised if even more members will leave.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BabyAwesome” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

Obviously this idea needs an opt in/out feature. Clearly not everyone wants to be copied. Simply get the engineers to do that and you're golden. We've been saying for years that new platforms need to embrace the features and benefits of the previous platform to be successful.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MrsKyleeCamp” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

WTH are you thinking VU? there are things in my shop an inj my room I don't want to be bought that I made specifically for me not for all of imvu, my customers of them don't want their items shown now you made it to where anyone can get anything without shopping for it in the shop or asked I wont be created anything again so when my VIP is up I'm dropping the create mode n Closen my shop I get enough ppl ripping off my textures as it is nice work vu you just graduated advanced class stupid 101.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “angellee731” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

What now vu another one of your un brilliant changes.. Fix whats broke for 16 years and stop introducing crap that only makes more people leave How about opt outs????

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Qvah” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

Love seeing the older folks in the comments complain about this. You aren’t the target audience, younger users spend way more than you lol

0 Votes

C

Posted by “NOCA” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

I will only use this option in my Rooms if I have at least 30% of sales made in my room.

or would you rather lose more creators to SL?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Siekierezada” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

d

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Johan26” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

This was a lonnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg awaited feature, now it competes a little better with classic

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MissHellfire” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

IMVU Classic rooms are still the same - Dont panic :P We dont have to update nothing us Classic users \m/

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MrsCee” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

Dang, well now i won't be joining any public rooms or just have to leave if others join.. I already get copied enough as it is.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “o0Daisy0o” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

All of us have spent a lot of money to make our avatars unique to ourselves , if people want things its what the shop is for, not our person chat rooms ( public or other wise) . If creators want rooms to have that ability it should just be their own ( you could easily put these rooms in the featured rooms tab and promote them ) , or allow us to opt out of the in room shopping in settings . Doing this is not going to be a benefit to creators if you loose the revenue that regular customers give you because they are frustrated, decide to leave and spend their money else were.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “cyyberswagg” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

Thats cool and all, but we are all still using classic lol

0 Votes

C

Posted by “AllieWants” on March 14, 2024.

[Archived]

I agree with what people are complaining about. Next is nothing, Beta is dead. Only the Classic works well. I also will leave IMVU and close my shop if you force this Beta on us.

0 Votes