[Archived - Saturi] IMVU Web & Desktop 13.8.5 Updated with Improved Features!

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Saturi” on April 17, 2024.

[Archived]

The latest IMVU Web & Desktop Release is now available and brings about the following improvements!

• Transitioning between open Chat Sessions is now easier than ever.
  • Mannequins are now visible in room and furniture product cards AND peer review. Easily view all animations on seat nodes and toggle them on or off.

0 Votes

34 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “dayviono” on August 11, 2024.

[Archived]

IMVU Classic definitely needs to be updated and not removed.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “KristofXCorvinus” on June 14, 2024.

[Archived]

Do NOT get rid of the classic client please. You have no idea it seems how many of us that have been here for a decade or longer use it. We are the ones with most of the money, User and Creator alike

0 Votes

C

Posted by “PamelaAnderson” on May 19, 2024.

[Archived]

Removing the Classic Client and getting rid of it would be the final deathblow to IMVU..You can kiss the website goodbye if you ever do that because that will be the end if of it...IMVU..please listen to us...we are your long time core customers who actually spend the money on here..its not all the new people you are trying to recruit that stay for a month and have no money to spend on the site and beg us for gifts when they come on..You lose us, your core group, and this website is done for..you can stick a fork in it if you get rid of the classic client..Please wise up and upgrade the classic client for a change and while you are at it..can you please fix the problem with the music muting in the rooms after you have been in a room for a certain period of time>? That issue has only been going on for the past 4 years and still has not been fixed despite countless cases put in about it and complaints..Wise up before it is too late IMVU..it would be an absolute shame to see this website forced to close down because of stupid business decisions and going in the wrong direction when we keep telling you what needs to be done here...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Ericfr” on May 08, 2024.

[Archived]

Very nice new features Saturi !

The possibility to see all the poses with mannequins in peer review and the different catalog views is really nice. I like also the possibility to see the triggers on the side. It would be nice to have this in the peer review window also ;)

Transitioning between rooms goes faster, but we still need true multi tasking and multi windows (even through tabs) but it needs to be instantaneous and not reload it all each time. If it's appropriate for mobiles it's not at all appropriate to PC users. Multi plateforms developing has its limits...

And please, forget about the icons made automatically. They are hugly and deshumanise the IMVU experience immensively ! Plus It's an insult to creators who spend hours and hours making those pretty animated icons to market their creations.

You also need to forget about the squared icons and use the classic 100*80 format. Appearance need to be different between mobile and PC ! They serve different purposes and you can NOT uniformise those. It deserves us all in the end.

Thank you for your progresses and please listen to us. We've been asking you kindly for so many years now about those basic things. Best, Eric

0 Votes

C

Posted by “princess311318” on May 02, 2024.

[Archived]

im so sorry to all the younginss on here.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “princess311318” on May 02, 2024.

[Archived]

i frakking hate IMVU i cant even text or join sht ON MY DELL COMPUTER I MEAN LIKE UM SO YOU DONT HAVE WINDOWS OPEN FOR ME IM JUST CONFUSED.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “JaniceLJackson” on April 29, 2024.

[Archived]

PLEASE I BEGGING YOU DO NOT REMOVE IMVU ORIGINAL CLIENT ! i tried the new stuff and it does not work for me properly. I cannot find my way and everytime i want to do multitask like peer review while being in a room or even go to the studio to dig into some cool stuff to derrive i poof out of the room or i get lost if i go on imvu next.. i love the studio though it helps me find derrivables much faster but as one of the oldest imvu community members i prefer our dear classic client! so please not remove the classic one for us veteran imvu'rs, thank you!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “WolfSpirit29” on April 27, 2024.

[Archived]

To use desktop (NOT classic) is so very aggravating and not very user friendly at all. Are there instructions on how to add/use an avatar with poses in it? For right now, I think I'll stick to classic desktop.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TheDestinyDream” on April 26, 2024.

[Archived]

What happened to the Live rooms, Where is the youtube media player. It's been not working for months I was hoping that it would work with the new update, and all of sudden the toggle for youtube is just gone! I don't use my live rooms for just to mic up, I use it for youtube to have parties with people and have movie nights!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “XxTifanii” on April 23, 2024.

[Archived]

hi... i think its about time you guys upgrade imvu.. second life is taking over and imvu is nothing but kids.... i been on imvu for ten years and we still hopping dot to dot..like wasup?? if u lose half your customers to SL trust me u guys going to go outta business.. remember the ADULTS are the ones putting clothes in shop we made this app.... please upgrade

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Giovanni1965” on April 22, 2024.

[Archived]

Everything is geared towards Desktop and Mobile app. Classic is being ignored. The avatar actions have NEVER been updated. There is NO MUSIC and NO SOUND on Desktop and Mobile. I can't think of even ONE game regardless of the platform that has NO SOUND. Seriously folks? Even the worst, simplest mobile apps have SOUND or MUSIC. Ever think of doing a massive update so that more than a lousy TEN people can be in a room without a pull? And here you are updating the color of DOTS!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “xTavros” on April 22, 2024.

[Archived]

It broke outfits, your default is no longer your default if you save a non default outfit

0 Votes

C

Posted by “TOVAzGr” on April 22, 2024.

[Archived]

It is urgent that the products in imvu desktop for mac, the image is the one that the creators put, because only the mannequins appear (which is good to see the real product) but it is bad, because it is very difficult to find poses and accessories in the inventory.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MrsKyleeCamp” on April 22, 2024.

[Archived]

update an fix whats wrong on the desktop client an stop with the stupid app I wont use the app its to hard to get around with so many dots cant do crap in there so fix the main client

0 Votes

C

Posted by “KachinaDragonWolf” on April 21, 2024.

[Archived]

Downloaded the new version and it worked awful on laptop had to go back to version before. Need to update classic client version with new and improved stuff. I don't and won't use Next version, its hard for me to move around and doesn't work on my laptop. Please, Please update classic client version with better updates. Thank you very much!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DreamyBlueRose75” on April 21, 2024.

[Archived]

IMVU IS WORSE THEN EVER TO SAY THE LEAST!!! EACH MESSAGE FRIENDS SEND IS DUPLICATED ITS BEEN MONTHS AND YOU IDIOTS HAVENT FIXED IT!!! FOR MONTHS I CAN'T ACCESS CLOTHING IN ROOMS TO CHANGE I HAVE TO DO IT ON MY APP THEN LOG OFF MY LAPTOP AND LOG BACK IN TO SEE THE CHANGED OUTFIT. I AM A MEMBER SINCE 2011 AND IMVU WENT FROM COOL TO OK TO MEHH TO CRAP!!! YOUR MONITORING CHAT SAFF ARE INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING THE CONTEXT OF CHATS OR A JOKE SO THEY SEND IDIOTIC WARNINGS WHILE I CHAT WITH MY FRIENDS. ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!! AND MY FAVORITE YET- 2 WAS THE AUTHENTICATION CODE YOU SAY YOU SENT IT TO MY HOTMAIL BUT YOU IDIOTS ALWAYS SEND IT TO MY IMVU MAIL THAT I CANT ACCESS BECAUSE YOU SENT THAT CODE THERE AND I CANT LOG IN TO SEE MY IMVU MAIL BLOODY MORONS!!! THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF YOUR SO CALLED UPDATES AND CRAPPY SERVICE AND YOU WANT ME TO BE A VIP??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!! I HOPE YOU FIND MY FEEDBACK HELPFUL.

MOST UNHAPPY MEMBER SINCE 2011

SHAME ON YOU!!!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “SavingGrace” on April 21, 2024.

[Archived]

No thanks it's still as awful as it ever was - I am sticking with Classic.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MissCherryTic” on April 21, 2024.

[Archived]

here since I entered again everything is working fine

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LadyMichelleAngel” on April 20, 2024.

[Archived]

It's awful, I couldn't zoom in and out like I can do wihth the Mac Client. Please fix the Mac client. Release 547.0 encounters an error while verifying, I have tried 3 times with the same result.Wish you would give the same attention to the Mac Client as you do with the Windoze client. I can't upgrade above Mojave (version 10.14) because it wont run.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “XLNER” on April 20, 2024.

[Archived]

Somehow there is a way to have floating tabs with rooms and they don't need them preloaded? , thanks for the update of the peer review, very useful although I would like to sometime Being able to do it from the mobile phone, having certain buttons to remove certain textures and other things to be able to rotate and move comfortably, :).

0 Votes

C

Posted by “lLoly” on April 20, 2024.

[Archived]

Need a more modern version for classic IMVU, old players create and play in classic

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MoonSkyBlueAngel” on April 20, 2024.

[Archived]

So far since the update every thing is working well thank you.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “cinzaffre” on April 20, 2024.

[Archived]

I didn't get a post to update my IMVU?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “VelvetVenom” on April 20, 2024.

[Archived]

Please start making improvments to the classic IMVU client, Thank you for your attention !!!!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LadyAce9402” on April 20, 2024.

[Archived]

Now if only you guys can fix all the glitches on the app that would be lovely because it's really hard for me to create anything when my phone or computer glitches out.

0 Votes