AP +

Posted about 1 month ago by Poca

Post a topic
Un Answered
P
Poca

Hello. I believe that most people who are on IMVU would like to know more about AP+. All the information we have is speculation. We filled out the form and to this day nothing about it. Even a new VIP arrived, surprisingly, and nothing about AP+. We are in the dark and would like to see what you have prepared for us, who expect a truly specialized platform for adults who play this game. The biggest question is, will this update be monthly or a one-time purchase? I hope we can have access soon.

0 Votes

1 Comments

P

Petrazenka posted about 1 month ago

Those of us who already paid for Access Pass a very long time ago have been good customers for many years afterwards. We have paid so much money to this site that it feels like an insult to be asked to pay even more money for something that should be part of the Access Pass we already paid for. 

January 20 2010 paid for name registration and Access Pass when I joined IMVU. Ever since I have bought credits and room packs many times; I was even VIP for a few years. I am not in the mood to pay more money for something that should be part of the regular AP. 

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH 

1 Votes

Login to post a comment