New products not showing in shop

Posted about 1 month ago by ManillaSets

Post a topic
M
ManillaSets

All my new products made after september 12th are not showing in my shop. They're there in my inventory but my shop just seems to stop at september 12th. Anyone else having this problem? 

1 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
M

Manilla posted about 1 month ago

My products reappeared in my shop, seems the issue is fixed now. 

0 Votes

H

Hry posted about 1 month ago

IMVU FOR CREATORS IS DEAD, THEY'VE DROPPED MY SALES BY 85% AND I AM VERY ACTIVE DROPPING MORE THE 5 PAGES A MONTH, MULTIPLE OF MY FRIENDS THATS ON THE FRONT PAGES TELL ME THEY'VE NEVER SEEN THE SALES SO LOW BEFORE, THESE ARE CREATORS WITH OVER 100 PAGES OF PRODS AND HAVE MULTIPLE ITEMS ON FRONT PAGES, IMVU HAVE NUKED THE SHOP, I AM GOING TO SWITCH TO SECOND BEFORE IT FEELS LIKE WE'RE NOW A CASH COW FOR THEM, WE'RE PAYING MORE FOR VIP, EARNING LESS IN SALES THIS IS UNSUSTAINABLE, I WILL BE CANCELLING MY VIP AND QUIT IF THIS DOESN'T GET FIX 

1 Votes

x

xlilJANEx posted about 1 month ago

I'm having the same issue. I sent several products to peer review yesterday, and only 2 made it out. The rest have disappeared and are only visible in my inventory. They're not even in "submitted", but if I go to submit the items again, it will acknowledge that the action was already taken.

1 Votes

Login to post a comment