invisible account

Posted about 1 month ago by IILWolFII

Post a topic
Answered
I
IILWolFII

hello f4riends. we have a very big problem two years now without give us any solution. my friend aytapath from greece she is a creator and no one can see her at shop or at find friends. everytime we took the same answers from people that doesn't know how to solve this problem. so i take the advantage to write here propably to see this post someone who knows how to solve the problem. thank you very much.

0 Votes

LestatDeLioncourt LestatDeLioncourt

LestatDeLioncourt posted about 1 month ago Best Answer

It may be her account settings. Go to the account setting page and change as needed

1 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
I

IILWolFII posted about 1 month ago

if you know her you can see her at shop. if you dont you cant see her.

0 Votes

LestatDeLioncourt posted about 1 month ago

I see her Shop just fine. I don't see her in People Search.

0 Votes

I

lestat all her settings will check them with imvu and all is good. thats the weird thing. did you find her at find people?

0 Votes

LestatDeLioncourt posted about 1 month ago Answer

It may be her account settings. Go to the account setting page and change as needed

1 Votes

I

nope my girl is active just go at find people and write her name aytapath . then if you write her name at shop you will see it but if someone doesn't know her they can't find her and my girl never change her name

0 Votes

LestatDeLioncourt posted about 1 month ago

Hi @IILWolFII , There may be many reasons why a user is no longer visible on IMVU. A person may have deleted their account or possibly it was disabled by IMVU. Maybe it was simply a person who changed their name. We may never know. I would hope the person would contact friends if they are still active on IMVU.

All of this information is private to the user who owns the account. IMVU respects user privacy and follows this privacy as outlined in the User Privacy Policy

I hope this helps

0 Votes

Login to post a comment