There is something sevrely wrong with my shop and my account, Since this censoring started.

Posted 18 days ago by Stelleto2010

Post a topic
Un Solved
S
Stelleto2010

My account has been messed up since this censoring thing happened. I was not sure what was going on and I find this out today 9/29/2024.  There are things missing in my shop over 800 to 1000 things missing and I have to sift to through to fix this problem because I have to provide the ID product #'s so they can put my stuff back into the shop in IMVU client. And I had a friend tell me that I unfriended him when I did not and he is asking me why, he was unfriended. I had been sifting through my web inventory taking screen shots of everything I have made and all the things I bought to white out the things I bought so it wont hurt my vision because I had to do this one product at a time in order to see what was missing in my shop. Finally im up to the furniture seeking and sifting through little by little one at a time. This was not a good Idea I play music in my private rooms for my friends and they cant hear it and they are in the same state that I am.  I change rooms and my avatar will still be in the same room with them from the first invite instead of them joining me in the room I changed it too next. I be in both rooms with them but they only see me in the other first room. Wow I cant lead a double life on here with one avatar with this mistake IMVU made, I don't want that. But it's happening. They dont hear my music, I change the rooms and they dont follow all they see is the first room I invited them in. And my music they dont hear it. I bought so much music, wow. And my shop is missing lots of things that I created. I been creating since 2011 and now we in 2024. thats alot of years creating. But IMVU never had this many problems back then. Who is in charge of IMVU with this censoring thing. Its making me work to hard to get these Product ID #'s to message it back to them with the ticket I opened. Thats another thing I dont see the tickket anymore. Please stop doing this, this is messing people up alot. If there is a problem it should be individually taken care of. Thats why there is the blocking issue, that is there for when there is a problem on IMVU with bullying, wanted to leave someone that dont leave you alone. stalking. its a feature that is very well used. I have people on my block list from 2010 when I started to chat on IMVU. I never had problems after blocking somoene. That is the advice someone has to give to the person being bullied or stalked or what ever else. block the person. Thats all you have to do. And if they come as another avatar you know how they act and how they chat so you put it together and keep blocking them till they get tired. Thats final. Blocking works most of the time. People move on most of the time. And if the authorities have to get involved  they will and final its finally done that problem is done. IMVU leave IMVU the way it is. Blocking is there and so is calling IMVU and sumitting a ticket for these reasons. thats what those features are for. there is alot getting messed up and yes its important people safety, the only thing that they have to do is give the person advice from the begining of the account date a warning never tell anyone where you live or give true identity. Thats all that matters. no one has to know where anyone lives unless they say it. If they say it its not a Kid problem its a disipline problem. Kids should not be allowed to talk to strangers on here. There should be an IMVU for families and an IMVU for single people or couplles with out children. That will make it more safe. LIke second life, there are only adults on Second life, no kids at all. Please make an IMVU for families only and kids to be on there. Seperate it from couples and singles, Couples and singles should be on one site and the Families should be on another site. An I bet IMVU revenue will be larger in history than ever and it will be more safe for children and teens. Over 18 on the adult, couples and single site. Oh wow make money revenue like crazy and it will be safe as well. Please leave that censoring for the family site on IMVU please make one for famillies only. Its a genious thing to do. This is messing up alot of people on IMVU censoring. its cutting conversations and not seeing someone where they belong. What is going on with that. Why is censoring changing that. OMG my friends cant hear my music. again my shop is missing lots of things, a friend of mine said why did I unfriend him and my friend  today was telling me about this and I did not even know that censoring was taking place with this. I came back after two weeks and then the censoring started and I dint even get a message about this. please leave the censoring for family IMVU invent it please. thanks. have a good day. And everyone with problems out there I hope you can solve them, remember block is an option use it don't feel sorry for someone that is bullying you or bothering you. And if there is any bullying here on IMVU those people need to get help. Doing that is not right. Think about it if someone does it to you how would you feel. Please love one another and respect each other its the key to having peace on earth and or peace on IMVU please let's keep this world running normal, have a good day. Its a get away from real sometimes. OMG lets all love each other and get along and if something doesnt work for you there are more girls or guys on IMVU that is good for that someone. Too many people to choose from to get along with so these things dont have to happen. Please be blessed and happy. 

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
x

xlIlIlIlx posted 18 days ago

Ayuda por favor tengo una restricción en la cuenta sin motivo alguno y no me deja comprar nada en la tienda e enviado tickets y no hay respuesta 

0 Votes

x

xlIlIlIlx posted 18 days ago

Necesito ayuda tengo una restricción de la cuenta sin motivo alguno y no me deja comprar nada en la tienda

0 Votes

Login to post a comment