So when we leveling up?

Posted 16 days ago by Yinami

Post a topic
Y
Yinami

Hey IMVU consumers and hopefully one eof the 200 employees of IMVU inc,  maybe even the CEO.

I am Yinami, I have been with IMVU since alpha testing...and that's on and off along with an account being hacked and then banned because it got hacked after getting it back.

I want to say this site has really helped me through my struggle growing up. Yeah back when I was an alpha tester maybe I was a bit to young,.I'm 30 now, back when I was  18 I had friends who were the age I am now on here and we basically played Dungeon and dragons via text base.. we roleplayed, vampire, gods, demons, etc.

It is now 2024 and I still check this site hoping to see something.. idk who likes the new browser but I miss the old one where everything was custom and people got to explore not only a 3d world but a browser space.

Customer web pages are making a come back and vr / vtubers are taking over.. 

I honestly enjoy IMVU call me and old head with this one , but honestly I'd love to see IMVU go VR 

What's the issue recoding ? Might crash the site.. do you think it would be worth it and IMVU for a revival? All these new 3d spaces and you guys are fading .  It was this site that got me into programming and the 3d space, without IMVU I don't think I would of ever tried blender.  So like.. when we gonna get a cool upgrade so we can compete with 2nd life and be chat ? Cause y'all were here first from.where I stand ,

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login to post a comment