Why are friends disappearing off all of our friends list randomly for???

Posted 10 days ago by PamelaAnderson

Post a topic
P
PamelaAnderson

• You people need to send out a mass bulletin message to all members saying that you have a glitch in your systems which is causing people to have some of their friends removed from their friends list..its happening more and more now to not only me but a ton of my friends and people who come in my room..its causing people to fight amongst themselves and causing friends to stop being friends with one another,.Iits causing fighting amongst good friends and is unacceptable that this is happening Its causing fighting amongst good friends and is unacceptable that this is happening..  because they think they were unfriended by another when they were not.

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
P

PamelaAnderson posted 10 days ago

and this is a site wide problem ..not just me

0 Votes

P

we have and we did already...nothing was solved

0 Votes

Ashleyellen Ashleyellen

Ashleyellen posted 10 days ago

Hello, you need to contact imvu to help you resolved the issue https://support.imvu.com/support/tickets/new

0 Votes

P

ive had to apologize to people and Ive had people have to apologize to me when either they disappeared from my friends list or I disappeared from theirs..its embarassing to have to explain to people  you never did that to them or they have to explain to you they didnt do it to me either..and its happening to everyone else too..alot of people dont even notice it...ive literally seen arguments about it between people who think they got unfriended by a close friend when neither did anything.This has to stop @!!!!! I had to contact my good friend of 9 years and explain to them its an IMVU glitch and I would never have unfriended him.On top of everything else going wrong on here we dont need this too...Now we are going to lose good friends because of glitches on here ????

0 Votes

P

• why cant you send out a mass bulletin message and at the very least  let all members and subscribers know about this problem and are prepared for it  so the fighting stops?You send all other kinds of bulletins out to us all the time and this is way more important than those..YOU NEED TO ALERT ALL MEMBERS ABOUT THIS...

0 Votes

P

• i just had it happen to me last week yet again ... a really good friend of mine for the past  9 years was now no longer on my friends list and neither one of us would have ever unfriended each other..and its happened to other long time friends of mine as well
    • we had to re add each other again..and I was lucky I just happened to notice that happened in the first place..I can just  imagine how many more friends we have lost that we dont even notice and they never come back because of it....and ive seen people fighting in my rooms with one another thinking they got unfriended or taken off a friends list when the other person NEVER unfriended them
      • you are causing friends to never talk to one another again because of this..and its IMVUs fault and their glitch causing this

0 Votes

Login to post a comment