crashing when others leave room

Posted 5 days ago by Erickingsknights

Post a topic
Un Solved
e
Erickingsknights

ever since I  purchased ap+  whenever I leave a chat room or someone else leaves a room im in the entire platform crashes everyone in the room crashes and has to resign in

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
S

Saturi posted 3 days ago Admin

We have identified a room crash issue in the latest version of IMVU Classic and recommend rolling back to version 548.8 to ensure the best experience. Please note, rolling back to this version will temporarily remove the option to create private AP+ rooms and search public AP+ rooms on IMVU Classic.

We are actively working on a new release that will make these features available again soon. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Download IMVU Classic 548.8

0 Votes

Ashleyellen Ashleyellen

Ashleyellen posted 3 days ago

Update: imvu is aware of it . It getting fix 

0 Votes

l

lSASSYl posted 3 days ago

I'm having same issue as well... both .10 and .12 version updates.  I have also cleared cache numerous times still same issue... windows 11 for me

0 Votes

Ashleyellen Ashleyellen

Ashleyellen posted 3 days ago

0 Votes

e

Erickingsknights posted 3 days ago

yes ive cleared cache and its a desk top pc  the imvu version is the 548.12 the oine they told us to download when we joined  the ap plus it did not do this prior to installing ap plus  

0 Votes

Ashleyellen Ashleyellen

Ashleyellen posted 4 days ago

Hello, have you clear cache? What device you using ? 

0 Votes

Login to post a comment