1st Level Deriviations, 2nd L D, 3LD, etc...

Posted 4 days ago by DiamondBones

Post a topic
D
DiamondBones

Hi! I notice that most new derive submissions are still not actual meshes and just creators leaving their products they derived as derivable, or adding it in to include it in more searches.

Please help, I don't have so many hours in a day to search through the catalogue for meshes when it's full of clutter. I end up giving up on the project, and there's no way I'm going to hire a custom for every item I want, it's just too many, I rather save that for special occasions.

I'm suggesting to alter the "derivable" search feature where it allows us to search specific levels of the derive tree.

Obviously, 1st Level Deriviations are all imvu parent products.

Some 2nd Level Deriviations are also imvu products, but not all.

3rd Level Deriviations are usually where we get into real derivable meshes that meshers put out and what creators like myself really need help in finding (2nd as well).

3rd and more, some are extra No Change Derives to include more accounts, but mostly are just unusable clutter in shop, as well as piggyback No Change Derives. Would love to skip this with a filter and just leave it as an option for others to look through if they fancy it.

Hope this at least gives ideas!

Thx- Dia

1 Votes

0 Comments

Login to post a comment