For all those constantly saying IMVU should drop Next and just upgrade Classic

Posted 2 days ago by RickEros

Post a topic
Un Answered
R
RickEros

Just out of curiosity, what is it about Classic that is better in your eyes than Desktop?

I can understand the disgust with waiting for missing features, or skepticism on new features that come off as a cash grab, but is it just the look/feel of Classic?  Or something else?

If they made Desktop into a 100% feature to feature copy of Classic, but it obviously looks like their new platform, would this work?

For me personally, I don't take issue with the new platform as long as they fill int he gaps of things missing:

• Narration, the "/me" thing
  • Music
  • Product Sounds
  • Better filters/restrictions on who can see you online (Friends Only, 18+, etc)
  • More exploration into things that can be done with Lua, so we could get back widgets and things we would get in the old app with Flash.

I'm not going to dwell on VCOIN, NFT, AP+, and the rest, I just want a Desktop that is 100% what we had in the past, but maybe drop outdated things.

Speak up. I feel like you have to say something so the Product Development team will know...just be realistic and accept IMVU wants a new look/feel, not the old one.

0 Votes

0 Comments

Login to post a comment