[Archived - Polystyrene] Incorrect MASA used to calculate my payout

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Polystyrene” on May 03, 2024.

[Archived]

My latest payout has just been processed today and I was shocked to see that I'm not being paid the full amount I requested. Every month I make two requests, on the 15th and the 30th. Each time I request half of my MASA. I keep a record of what my MASA is so I can see how it changes and make sure I'm requesting the correct amount. However with this request (made on April 30), it appears that they have used May's MASA (which dropped from April) to calculate the amount I could receive. MASA is supposed to be applied based on the date you make the request, not when it is processed.

Has anyone else had this happen? I'm posting this to get help but also as a headsup to creators to check on your payouts.

@Saturi​ I have made a help ticket (#05697175) but after my last payout related ticket took three weeks I'm not holding my breath on a response. I would really just like the money I am owed.

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on May 12, 2024.

[Archived]

Thats excellent news! I'm glad that it all worked out for you!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on May 11, 2024.

[Archived]

Just an update - staff have sorted this out and I'll receive the extra money with my next payout :)

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on May 04, 2024.

[Archived]

Will do. Staff are looking into it, hopefully it will be sorted out soon.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on May 04, 2024.

[Archived]

Let us all know how this turns out.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on May 03, 2024.

[Archived]

Forgot to add, I'm in Australia so a day ahead of the US - so it was definitely still April when I made my request.

0 Votes