[Archived - JanXuan] This product has not passed peer review.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “JanXuan” on March 05, 2024.

[Archived]

While I was busy making all my clothes bundable, I came across PID 27458678, and saw that it is marked as still in peer review. This is an old product that I made years ago and a few have been sold.

How can this happen?

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

[Archived]

I had a ticket about an IMVU bug and they kept asking me the same things over and over. After three months they closed the ticket without telling me. I'm not going to reopen it.

Another one, also about an IMVU bug was finally escalated to the IT team. It is still work in progress after I think two years.

Both not my problem, it is IMVU who has the bugs. I just reported them, they don't affect my account.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 05, 2024.

[Archived]

I have had issues with Help Cases before. It is not fun.

I guess it depends on whether we care enough to push

the issue until they understand. Once the "Luck of the

Draw" on the Support Team gets right, someone will

understand.

Bringing the issue HERE is also a good thing.

Thanks for your post.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​ Thanks for your reaction. I had already done the HTML thing, so no use to file a ticket with CS. That will cost me three months of telling the same thing over and over even when I provide the screen shots. They simply never read what you write. My products are visible in the shop and people can buy them. It's no use to me going through the ticket misery again for two 2014 products.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 05, 2024.

[Archived]

Hi @JanXuan​ I know there is an old bug going back years where this can happen. It is a good thing you brought this up again. Turn in a help case and explain what happened. Show the screenshots in the Ticket.

The temporary workaround is to open the "Add HTML Description" on the product page and simply press submit. It should clear shortly...

Sorry, you have this issue...

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

I found another one. PID 23705405afbeelding

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

For some reason it would not let me post a screen shot. Well, that was weird. When I tried again I suddenly saw the image show up in the background so I could still cancel it in time because we would have had two the same images. :pafbeelding.pngafbeelding

0 Votes