[Archived - DONATELLA]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “DONATELLA” on January 30, 2024.

[Archived]

Just to let everyone know I requested the balance from December and it just got rejected, now I see what they are doing.

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DONATELLA” on February 02, 2024.

[Archived]

Anyways, ty Poly for your help, I guess a lot of people are just reading and and never shows any opinion cause they are scared, I think imvu is pushing us away, it’s obvious they don’t need us, I miss the days when imvu staff actually answers our concerns, they just turn a blind eye, I don’t see any future with this platform after my hard work for all these years, gonna shut my mouth and just sit and watch.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on February 02, 2024.

[Archived]

I guess they don't care about the reason, as long as you are going over your MASA they won't give you they money. My available balance continues to grow every month, I don't think I will ever see that money.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DONATELLA” on January 31, 2024.

[Archived]

I requested my masa, when done i requested the balance that was lost in the last week of December, which is not my fault, they decided to close for a whole week and that is a lost income for me, so I requested it in January and they rejected it, now for whatever reason they decide to close during any month we will never have our full pay and money is lost! Quite frankly I was in doubt they will approve and things happen the exact way I expected.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on January 31, 2024.

[Archived]

What was the reason for it being rejected? Did you request over your MASA?

0 Votes