[Archived - Lelita] Approved Payout Delay. Any updates?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Lelita” on June 21, 2023.

[Archived]

It has been 7 business days since my earn money payout was approved and IMVU has yet to send the payout. I understand IMVU is having issues with Paypal, but can at least get an actual update and if we’re going to receive the payout in the near future? All the response i’ve gotten from Live Chat have been to follow up in 24 hrs, which I have been, everyday, for past since last week Tuesday.

0 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Joseei2” on June 27, 2023.

[Archived]

Finally received today, they must be getting through the backlog since the issues started.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “icki” on June 27, 2023.

[Archived]

Still waiting for mine too! Mine was approved 7 days ago..

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Joseei2” on June 26, 2023.

[Archived]

Still waiting for my payout. Approved on the 14th.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “P0IX0N” on June 23, 2023.

[Archived]

Hello donatella, have you received any payment yet? I still nothing and it's been more than 10 days

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RiverDesigns” on June 22, 2023.

[Archived]

Thanks so much for the update @Lelita​ I really hope you're right and it's all resolved.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Lelita” on June 22, 2023.

[Archived]

Hey guys, I finally got my payout today! (sent from the Together labs, inc paypal). Seems like the issue is finally resolved or at least their using working paypal to send out the payouts.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RiverDesigns” on June 21, 2023.

[Archived]

This is the exact same issue for me and I'm curious to know if exactly how many people this is affecting because I have not seen much outcry about it. Maybe is just non-US citizens? The fact that there is NEVER anymore info from the agents than the same generic cut & paste response telling us to check back in 24 hours only shows how very little regard IMVU has for people using this platform. I have been patient, but this is at high levels of frustrating now especially considering there isn't any "delays" in IMVU taking money for VIP subscriptions.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DONATELLA” on June 21, 2023.

[Archived]

Starting from today I will start to really get worried, they seem to not care about the situation.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Mellinnia” on June 21, 2023.

[Archived]

Exactly the same days , the same answers in Live Chat about 24 hours and no further informations.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DONATELLA” on June 21, 2023.

[Archived]

Problem with PayPal?! What is it exactly? We need to know, It's our earning we depend on this money and it shouldn’t be delayed like that! If it’s something serious we need to know, STOP ignoring us it’s not even professional!!

0 Votes