Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “MissMaya” on May 16, 2023.

[Archived]

If IMVU is going to be charging 10,00USD per cash earning creator per month, I feel they should also be limiting these promo-credits that make up over HALF of my transactions in 2022.

One way to do it is making sure the triggers for gifting these little caches of coin is not bugged, see image.

I pressed a few buttons yesterday and went to the credit store a few times and ended up with 100cr in promos... 100cr is 0.04cents. For some it is the full profit on a single sale of an item.

Screenshot_18One of these transactions gave me double the payout, so I was curious and visited again and heyyyyyy presto! Another 25 promo credits.

Screenshot_19 

The trigger is broken and can be easily abused. This is creators INCOME we are talking about, you need to be monitoring these promo-credits because the rate they are being exchanged in our shops is abusive to say the least. It is making creating not profitable.

It is time for changes in the way you give out these promo-credits, and it is WAYYYY time to find more ways to compensate creators for your use of their hard work, for free.

Let's address new ways to use dev tokens, PLEASE.

Your mobile Ads are disappointing and only generate more promo-credits (if that). The ads themselves are pushed out the way when any kind of "official" campaign is running, so they are worth even less. I have done it a lot and to be honest It is not worth my time to make the image, there are better and cheaper ways for me to promote myself.

Please understand that dev tokens are not WORTHLESS to us, they are a token of a sale that IMVU gave something for free and did not pay me. It is IMVU's obligation to find more ways to use this coin and to control how it is used and generated.

Not doing so is disrespectful so pleaseeeee lets have more respect for creators hard work.

We work so hard for so little already.

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Ismeny” on May 20, 2023.

[Archived]

I agree, my account has more promos than credits, and I don't do the "quest" to earn them... and from the dev side, I am token millionaire of course. IMVU should make something with reversed sales too, they promised when they had the control of payouts, the reversed sales would be minimal, and lately those are around the corner every day.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Celeb” on May 18, 2023.

[Archived]

I don’t even want to check what amount of free products I’ve sold.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MissMaya” on May 16, 2023.

[Archived]

More free credits by pressing buttons... my account is from 2009. These credits should not be given to established accounts, wth?Screenshot_20

0 Votes