Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Celeb” on May 19, 2023.

[Archived]

So I’ve been thinking about the whole pay to get paid situation us “legacy” creators are in.

now a lot of us don’t want to have to pay to be paid but if we absolutely had to, we should at least get some creator centric vip perks. Some of the ideas could be as follows

• Allow vip creators to choose what items in their catalog can be purchased with presets vs credits, we should be allowed to choose what we wanna give away vs not.
  • better creator support, a creator support team who actually knows their stuff.
  • better and consistent working creating tools. Studio is garbage and keeps breaking classic client a lot of us still prefer to use.
  • get rid of masa caps (to be honest this should already be away for everyone)
  • a raise in credit to dollar amount. You raised the price of credits but not how much creators get from them.
  • the ability to run discounts on our products. If I want to take x % off my profits I should be able to press a button to do that.

feel free to add more QOL suggestions below because if we are going to have to pay at least make it worth our money.

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on May 20, 2023.

[Archived]

I'm re-posting my response because it fits this topic!

One of my fears is that they are going to say "if you don't buy VIP that the money in pend will turn to credits". I don't see them giving Creators anything. This looks to me as if they are going to squeeze all the blood from the turnip. They need to slash budgets and try to get more quarterly earnings for the subscription service. I bet they will offer 40 percent off VIP. That's all I can see they might come with. Or they offer some special of switching pended money to Vcoin or Vcore.

Things are not looking good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with they should remove the MASA. (They probably wont because its a loss of capital for IMVU)

They should let creators cash out all of the income already earned on July 1st. (again loss in capital)

This has implementation has to do with getting IMVU higher quarterly earnings and subscription services.

IMVU doesn't see the ripple effects of what they are about to do. They only see what is happening in now.

0 Votes

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Polystyrene” on May 20, 2023.

[Archived]

I wholeheartedly agree. If you are going to charge us to access our money then you need to give us something in return.

Getting rid of MASA caps is top on my list. You shouldn't be restricting our earnings once, let alone twice.

Would also like to see more withdrawal options so that people who cannot use PayPal aren't left out. I don't see VCOIN as a valid option when it has its own country restrictions. Plus I couldn't even get them to validate my ID.

0 Votes