[Archived - icki] Whats going on with payouts/Earn Money?

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “icki” on February 21, 2023.

[Archived]

It's been over a week since I requested a payout (Feb 12). It has always taken a max of 4 days, not including the weekends. I also haven't received one of my 1099 MISC forms and the Earn Money team has not replied to my ticket regarding that and it's been a while as well. Whats going on?? Is anyone else experiencing this?

1 Votes

15 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “4u” on February 25, 2023.

[Archived]

@LestatDeLioncourt​  I think the foreign W-2s are made by the same push of a button that makes yours ;) Here in Aus they send me 36 individually every year, and every year I tell them email is all we need. Problem is at this end because each is classed as a separate foreign income, that's paid withholding tax in the US. Needs a separate thread but nearly time to start pushing for.. where's our tax receipts.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on February 24, 2023.

[Archived]

I got my payout.

It must be hard trying to reconcile all the W-2s and equivalents for other countries. Also, trying to get payouts at the same time. Congrats to the Payout Team :)

I hope things go more smooth next month and for next year :D

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Roy” on February 24, 2023.

[Archived]

My alt did not get paid yet. I got the regular message saying Congrats, should be available by the end of the day. I got that yesterday.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on February 24, 2023.

[Archived]

I just got paid, how about everyone else?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on February 23, 2023.

[Archived]

Thank you.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on February 23, 2023.

[Archived]

@Whims​ @Polystyrene​ @icki​ Thank you for the feedback/suggestions! Taking this back to the team.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “icki” on February 23, 2023.

[Archived]

Agree! I missed two bills due to the delay. I wish we would’ve had a notice of some sort at least so we could prepare.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on February 23, 2023.

[Archived]

@RigsK​ do you have a timeframe on when outstanding payouts will be received? I need to make my second payout on the 28th and I can't request if I already have one pending.

It would be nice if we had a proper explanation as to why this is happening. People rely on their regular payouts for rent and bills. A delay this long is quite serious.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on February 22, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi @Whims​ great question. The payout turnaround should normalize after this month.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Whims” on February 22, 2023.

[Archived]

Thanks for the reply, but myself and perhaps others don't feel like this addressed this issue. My husband's had a payout request outstanding (just as the OP) since Feb 12th - no payout yet. We have relied for years on a 3-5 day payout turnaround and based our budgeting decisions on this timeframe - if we are looking at well over a week or more for turnaround time, I think this is information we need to know about.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on February 22, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi folks! The Earn Money Team is working through remaining payments right now. Thank you for your patience!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “HunnyHer” on February 21, 2023.

[Archived]

There are def delays. Being someone that request from multiple accts I can say that they are not doing payouts daily now either. I had a couple accts get paid one day which always meant the rest got paid the next, but not lately they will actually be two days after that last payout. I have received all 10 paper copies of my 1099 tho.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Whims” on February 21, 2023.

[Archived]

Payouts for YEARS have been 3-5 business days. The past few months on all accounts have taken a minimum of five business days, some up to 7 or more.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “4u” on February 21, 2023.

[Archived]

@icki​ My payment is late as well, and not even a mention of tax for international creators yet

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on February 21, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi @icki​ Payout times are generally between 4-6 business days from the date of request. Some payouts may take longer due to MASA restrictions or other account reviews. This is not including National Holidays, etc. An example is today as it is "President's Day" in the USA and doesn't count toward the 4 to 6 days. More information about Payouts are located here: https://help.imvu.com/s/article/Earn-Money-FAQ

The best place to get support for this is with the earn money team. They have all the needed; private information, about the status of your earn money account.

I would talk directly to the team. https://help.imvu.com/s/contactsupport

I hope this helps...

0 Votes