Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Arukoo” on January 01, 2023.

[Archived]

Does anyone know how to change the color of this smoke? https://it.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=30181941

i tried to change the texture but it still remains the same white color the creator made one also black to derive i tried that too but it stays black i don't understand how to do it because changing the texture is useless

0 Votes

10 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DarkAngel5” on January 17, 2023.

[Archived]

As a reminder, we can't use the creator/discussions sections to share files. Thanks

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Arukoo” on January 17, 2023.

[Archived]

xAidenSteelx (Customer)

?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “4u” on January 14, 2023.

[Archived]

https://it.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=30181941 Add your particle to texture slot 02

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Arukoo” on January 06, 2023.

[Archived]

I didn't understand however I renamed my textures with the name that each creator put the point that when I put the name in debug02 and pasted my texture in my product folder nothing happened anyway can you explain better

0 Votes

C

Posted by “xAidenSteelx” on January 05, 2023.

[Archived]

@Arukoo​ for those particles to change you have to name them the same as the creator used for them for pid30181941 it's particlemagic.png..... and for your last 2 pid's they are both sm01.png and place them in the folder with the arrow on it in classic

0 Votes

C

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Arukoo” on January 02, 2023.

[Archived]

I am using these two products

https://it.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=33066012

https://it.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=33065895

but I can't change the color of the smoke or put other particles the point is that I read that you need to change a texture in debug02 but the point is that when I go to see all the processes I don't see any wording with the name of the texture so I can't can figure out which path and need to edit since the texture name doesn't appear so I don't know how to do it

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on January 02, 2023.

[Archived]

Sorry, this is the place where others will search and find answers. This discussion is not for just one but for all Creators. In this manner everyone can see the answers to Creator Questions.

Beyond this, others my have different insight and give other answers or more information. This is the proper place for all Creator Discussions.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Arukoo” on January 01, 2023.

[Archived]

you could have told me also in the first post instead of making me rewrite it second I don't see why the place where I wrote it is wrong since new posts are published there according to them you can use the translation here where you made me post it is not there

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on January 01, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi @Arukoo​ The best place to get support for a Product is from the person you are deriving from. It is hard to guess what the Particle Name should be. I would derive the Creators who are active and respond to questions. This is the support you need.

Many of the older products just called the material particle.png. It was then copied into the project folder of the Create Mode.

With the new IMVU Studio and Newer platforms in mind, I would derive a product that was created in the IMVU Studio and has the IMVU+ indication. These will be the most compatible with platforms.

0 Votes