[Archived - JustinWallace] So there's a common occurrence with lack of information about tiers and giving us clear cut figures to create realistic goals. For example, peer review. How many peer reviews do you have to do to max out those 30 bonus points? D

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “JustinWallace” on March 03, 2022.

[Archived]

0 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Ca1i” on January 14, 2023.

[Archived]

I read somewhere that a person did 500 peer reviews in a month and did get any bonus point for this line.. so i really dont know how much it need to have at least 5 bonus points... If someone have an answer???

Tysm

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 30, 2022.

[Archived]

Each Creator has their own individual choices to make to gain Tiers. There is no set path. There is no one requirement. One person can do a lot of "this" and none of "that" and still maintain their Tier Levels.

The best help on what a Creator needs to do is on this page, https://www.imvu.com/creators/about_the_tiers.php

Maximize your Tier Level by the activities you enjoy most.

Thanks

0 Votes

C

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on March 30, 2022.

[Archived]

Developers shouldn't have to do this, imvu implement the tiers they reap the rewards when you drop a tier, more dev costs, imvu should have clear figures where appropriate so you can maximise your points.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “JustinWallace” on March 22, 2022.

[Archived]

My goal is obviously to get to lvl 10 but do I need the sales category if my submissions and my bonus points are maxed out? I feel like I've read that tier page 100 times and I can't tell if I need max points in all three categories to reach lvl 10 or not.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “JustinWallace” on March 22, 2022.

[Archived]

I did notice this month when it updated my Bonus Points were maxed out, so I'm just going to continue doing what I did for that. And submissions I need to work on. My problem area is sales. I had 55 sales and 17100 in credit/cash and 2255 in promo and no points for sales. So I guess that part is frustrating.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 13, 2022.

[Archived]

Isn't it very inconvenient in not being able to edit a post when it posts itself by accident? LOL

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

@JustinWallace​  Something really helped me and a couple of others adjust our interactions for the best Tiers is to take Monthly Snapshots of your Tier Levels. Do this for a couple or a few months and the "chart" will give a good idea of what you need to do on your account.

Each person is different as their Creator "inclinations" are different and individualized. It depends on the person and their monthly involvement in different areas.

Example: Those who buy from the IMVU Store may find the extra points from purchases that will "cover" not having to do Peer Reviews. Also, a mesher may not need to do Feed Photos with enough new mesh published to the catalog. Etc. Etc. each person is a little different and need different points in different quantities.

A person can make their own goals by studying the changes from only a few months.

I hope this helps...

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Monthly Snapshots of your Tier Level Chart will give a good idea of what you need to do on your account. Each person is different as their Creator "inclinations" are different and individualized.

Example, those who buy from the IMVU Store may find the extra points cover not having to do Peer Reviews. Also, a mesher may not need to do Feed Photos with enough new mesh published to the catalog.

A person can make their own goals by studying the changes from only a few months.

I hope this helps...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Beauly” on March 12, 2022.

[Archived]

For as long as I know in imvu community, making products consistently until your store has a tab of 10 lines can further increase your list tier, in addition to product sales options.

0 Votes