[Archived - MistyBlue706]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “MistyBlue706” on January 04, 2023.

[Archived]

Why do we even bother to have a shop.. 6 items sold and 5 was promo so all I got was 5 tokens to use on another item I have to PAY money for credits .. IMVU you GIVE for FREE credits and the ones that spend real money on credits to make a shop get garbage.. a lousy token worth 10 CENTS that cost me 100's to add to shop.. There has to be a better way to show appreciation to the ones that PAY to keep this site open.. Noobs will NEVER spend money when your giving our shop away for FREE.. Least you can do is let us use promo for dev.. your losing many as is.. I'm about sick of how only noobs make out with FREE stuff.. I notice a lot good creators have left.. without us.. what do you have ??

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “MistyBlue706” on January 07, 2023.

[Archived]

I'm sorry but have to disagree .. With so many I know that have shops.. including my partner say the same.. Maybe the creators that have hundreds of pages don't feel it.. or even see it.. but most of us do.. rt we HAVE to use paid crds before promo.. but to create we are FORSED to pay for more to continue or get punished by having your level DROP then even more PAID crds get taken.. I have well over 100K promo I can NOT use.. even if can.. I would not want to dump on another dev who worked hard on their caddy.. The majority that are buying crds are creators or AP/ VIP members.. not guest noobs that just come for fun and beg for gifts.. The very least IMVU can do is UP the token worth on new items.. how can ANYONE get excited over getting a token worth ONLY 10 to use on another item when they LOST 100's on making one.. Try selling a bundle worth 20,000 and the profit is a token instead of the 5,000 credits they don't get.. Paid VIP members and creators are buying crds.. not phone noobs that come and go.. Once my paid crds are gone.. I will not buy anymore and if means closing my shop I still have all I did in my inventory.. so unfair and onesided to long term members..

0 Votes

C

Posted by “VixSinKitty” on January 07, 2023.

[Archived]

A High level you say? What about the general level of creators that are right now complaining, and have been for ages about this very subject? I have a lot of promo credits I can not even access or use. Why? Because I am a creator of course, if we had the option to use them IMVU would lose out on a little economy that is usually passed along to the creator. I am just stating a fact here. I have for the most part stopped creating for now, I only make things that I like ad keep them out of view in the catalog not for sale. Why? Because I am a creator of course.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on January 07, 2023.

[Archived]

Hi @MistyBlue706​ and @EssyNet​. Thank you for the constructive feedback. Just weighing in here. Over the past four years, the percentage of Promo Credits (vs. real Credits) has gone down. Also, users are automatically required to spend Credits before they are allowed to spend Promo Credits. Finally, in general, inserting Promo Credits into the IMVU economy increases Credit spend. We know these general trends may not match every individual Creator experience, but this is what we see on a high level. Hope that helps.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “lVlToxicXDreddlVl” on January 06, 2023.

[Archived]

I agree

0 Votes