[Archived - Kaydenz] Can someone please tell me why I am seeing the room and the Decorated room in my inventory

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “Kaydenz” on November 06, 2022.

[Archived]

Hello, I am writing to you about my inventory on my account. Every time I try to go to one of my room you have the bundles in there as well. So I have to clear my cashe and came back into imvu for you are showing the room and the decorate room as well. You need to fix this for its really bad. We don't need to see that decorated room in our inventory. This forces us to go out and sign back in to go to the first room and hope its not the decorated one. This happen once before. Its like we are having double the rooms. We can't open a decorated room when we are in your room so can you please remove it and only keep it in out store thank you. I have updated and made a ticket and yes my net works or I would not be typing to you. This is a imvu issue. Before moving on other things you really need to fix this please.

0 Votes

2 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Kaydenz” on November 11, 2022.

[Archived]

I am using Classic Client and the rooms are showing the room and the decorated room as well. I have to guess which one is the room or I have to reboot imvu. I have talk to many and they are having the same trouble.

0 Votes

C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on November 06, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @Kaydenz​ Can you please elaborate a bit?

Are you using the Classic Client or a new Platform?

Can you provide a screenshot of your room inventory showing both rooms?

This will give better understanding to the issue.

Thanks

0 Votes