[Archived - MsPixelicious] Didn't someone say...

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “MsPixelicious” on August 16, 2022.

[Archived]

'summer' is a time when things always pick up for sales and growth!

well, guess what?...i'm not seeing it!

YES, its a time of worldwide financial issues but is there SOMEONE out there atleast trying to oiffer suggestions as to how we MIGHT be able to 'change direction' on this titanic trip??

0 Votes

11 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “MsPixelicious” on September 13, 2022.

[Archived]

unless an utter miracle happens very soon, this WILL be my last comment here as i've just checked my payout details for october and apparently i have:

$97.79 available

$137.51 is pending

whilst my MASA is STILL listed as $500.00

...it's less than HALF

take care everyone..and good luck

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MsPixelicious” on September 03, 2022.

[Archived]

sooo agree..nothing more heartbreaking than watching sale after sale disappear into NOTHING with promo creds....at a time when EVERY penny counts!

they are PROMOTIONAL TOKENS! - why are they even INCLUDED with hard currency sales???

all this made worse by ever diminishing amounts of sales ANYWAY leading to your tier rating going down the drain...we cant control sales here imvu, thats where WE all need YOUR HELP!

...and ive been asking for that for quite some time now

0 Votes

C

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on September 02, 2022.

[Archived]

Then for the life of me i can't see the reason why so many free credits are just thrown in the pot. I mean would members of staff like a pay cut while part of their wages are sourced to others, this is what is happening to developers.

Lower amounts of creds means less deving, which means lower tiers, which means higher dev fees and more cash in imvu pockets. Its a win win for imvu but a kick in the backside for devs, you say you love your developers but really do you because actions speak louder than words.

Lower the dev fees if you are going to push so many free credits.

It is time to start to give something back before imvu becomes a graveyard with a shop full of out of date fashion because developers have just sat back and watched the ship sink.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MsPixelicious” on August 29, 2022.

[Archived]

first and foremost, many thanks for writing something mike...felt like i was on my own with this issue, but i've had my account since 2007 and it was the 9th june 2007 when i added my FIRST item in the catalogue..and its a giddy feeling when you get your first sale, they increase to the point where you dont need to buy credits anymore, then its even MORE amazing when you learn your bringing in enough credits to earn actual MONEY and thats where things get a little bit bonkers with imvu, as i always hoped to be able to earn an actual wage with my work here, but as a derive artist it was never going to happen! mesh making is where it all begins but i was ALWAYS able to bring in enough to make a difference whether there were slack periods or not but i have NEVER seen this level of inactivity at imvu since i joined!

as ive said before i understand the mechanics of promo credits but i despise the things as theres nothing worse than seeing sale after sale of your catalogue items result in absolutely NOTHING for you as the person who MADE the things!

but what imvu does INSIDE imvu is of THEIR domain and their choice but so far i'm seeing nothing but a downward spiral of collapse...and its THAT, thats annoying me more than anything!

compared to so many 3d chatworlds, i BELIEVE imvu has a much more inclusive, attractive feel and vibe but it just doesnt know how to get the best of the place..and it never has!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “JustinWallace” on August 28, 2022.

[Archived]

I haven't seen a huge increase of sales but considering I just started full time creating instead of just here and there in February getting daily sales for me has been nice. That being said I'm not at a place where I can say I'm making 4 dollars on a Saturday.

There's a lot of things that could be done to help get new people to come to IMVU and those that have been here to stay. I have seen a shift in IMVU's ability to offer more diversity in their Discover feed which is great I'm just hoping that continues. The promotions are great to help get people to spend money, my concern is still the conversion of promotional credits spent to dev credits. But I talked about that elsewhere.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MsPixelicious” on August 28, 2022.

[Archived]

No, i'm sorry but this is getting worse day by day...just seen a daily total of 4 dollars in sales for a saturday night

and i'm not seeing the help

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MsPixelicious” on August 20, 2022.

[Archived]

would love to know how you're gonna achieve that??..can you elaborate??

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on August 19, 2022.

[Archived]

Ah thank you for pointing that out @MsPixelicious​. Recruiting new users is also a major focus for us; getting new people to try IMVU and working on ways to make IMVU an enjoyable place where people want to stay.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MsPixelicious” on August 19, 2022.

[Archived]

i DO appreciate an answer (ohh GAWD i sooo do!)

and efforts to address the issue are even MORE appreciated but in both cases your answers are all INTERNAL!

..offers to promote purchasing in imvu and free promo gimics for imvu creators...

how about some EXTERNAL influence, like some proper advertising!

...like some proper investment in highlighting to the WORLD what imvu IS!!

...to those who have NO clue about imvu!

your ideas are GREAT to those who are already HERE but what about those out THERE who've NEVER HEARD OF IMVU?!??!?!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on August 18, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @MsPixelicious​ thank you for voicing your thoughts.

We have all seen on the news and from other gaming and social media companies, some people are cautious about discretionary spending because of record inflation and general economic concerns while others are stepping away from their computers to experience real life for the first time in 2 years.

To address these challenges we are promoting offers that encourage users to purchase IMVU catalog products. In addition we've developed these free promotion opportunities for Creators here.

Hang in there. We know this is a tough situation for everyone. We are also confident things will normalize over time for both IMVU and the Creator Community.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MsPixelicious” on August 18, 2022.

[Archived]

i'm guessing by the lack of replies thats a big NO then?

0 Votes