[Archived - shopdaisylogo] When opting for cash payment, waiting 4 or more days for your money, after 2 days shouldn't there be some sort of perk for devs on maybe interest earned on imvu side by holding on to the cash.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on June 08, 2022.

[Archived]

Also 14 days to clear on the credits for fraudulent activity why isn't imvu then passing on interest accumulated by holding on to it for that amount of time if they are cleared. It would be a real nice touch for devs at the end of the year to maybe pass these on as credits to dev with.

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on June 13, 2022.

[Archived]

I think in the creators issue thread there is a post for a payouts issue posted by IMVU. Something happened a couple days ago with the payout system having an error.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LovedWarrior” on June 10, 2022.

[Archived]

Are you all getting your payments in time? Mine always came in 4 days now it's maybe 7 days. I received a message that it will be in my paypal soon but been days and nothing yet!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on June 08, 2022.

[Archived]

Well it was worth a try :) If you don't ask you don't get, hence why i suggested free dev tokens at the end of the year.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “jazzKat” on June 08, 2022.

[Archived]

In a word 'no' because doing so changes the monetary and obligatory relationship between IMVU and Creators (not quite an employer, not quite a bank)... right now we 'earn' royalties which means something specific, doing what you're suggesting changes that (goodness knows the IRS would have a field day with it too!).

0 Votes