[Archived - BunnyCakes]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 16, 2022.

[Archived]

IMVU sending me emails with discussion topics and there is no way to unsubscribe from receiving these. I checked and I don't follow or join groups plus my settings are turned off. So there must be some glitch where it sends these reply to topics in email.

0 Votes

15 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Meeows” on April 07, 2022.

[Archived]

Thanks for reporting this, everyone. We're still investigating why the email settings in our communities aren't working as intended. We'll be tinkering with some things on the backend, so please report back here if you see any differences. We appreciate everyone's patience while we work on this!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “JustinWallace” on April 07, 2022.

[Archived]

Yeah I actually was coming here to make a post about this too because it fills up my inbox so quick. I've followed all the suggestions to stop it but still getting them somehow.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LuceEve” on April 05, 2022.

[Archived]

I am having the same issue. My notifications are off on both creator & regular discussions.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 19, 2022.

[Archived]

cc

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Yes, I still do receive emails. My email notifications were already off, I was just showing you that they were off. I didn't uncheck anything recently.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Meeows” on March 19, 2022.

[Archived]

Thanks for sharing! Please let me know if you're still receiving individual email notifications even after disabling all email notifications and aren't following any groups. We really appreciate your patience and cooperation while we sort this out for you.

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

hereyougo

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Meeows” on March 19, 2022.

[Archived]

@BunnyCakes​ Thanks for reporting this! Can you confirm that you've changed the email notifications on the Creator Connection community as well? You can do this by clicking on your profile icon > Email Notifications > unchecking all notifications. The two communities (IMVU/Creator Connection) have email notifications that need to be managed separately.

2022-03-18_12-00-02

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on March 18, 2022.

[Archived]

Oh that's good to know. Thank you for flagging it @BunnyCakes​ and @Polystyrene​. Will look into the issue.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on March 18, 2022.

[Archived]

Even with notifications set to 'limited' it seems like you still get notifications if you are tagged in a post.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 17, 2022.

[Archived]

I checked and I can't find myself following any or in a group. It seems any post I make or someone tags me; it automatically emails me.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 17, 2022.

[Archived]

Does this help for the Creator Connection?

Image2Or this for the Discussions?

Image5This is where I change my notifications for All open Public Discussions. Two different places...

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

bonk

0 Votes

C

[Archived]

Hmmm I'm not following any of them and my settings are no emails for anything. I think it must automatically send messages. em 

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 16, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi ya @BunnyCakes​ I think you know but for others ... In the IMVU Discussions, the procedure to add or remove email notification is a follows.

Go here: https://help.imvu.com/s/discussions Click on one of the Discussion Areas. Look on the Right Side to toggle the "Following" or "Unfollow".

Click it to Change. This same procedure is followed for each section of the Discussions. If set to Unfollow, the emails should stop within 24 hours or so...

If you still have issue, I would contact IMVU Support as there may be unaware of a glitch.

0 Votes