[Archived - BunnyCakes]

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 01, 2022.

[Archived]

problem

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on April 03, 2022.

[Archived]

Because of theft on here also it would be hard to track down and dmca items that are then passed from person to person, Since devs on here are struggling so much because lots of promo creds are given out and high dev fees, if this was implemented no devs would be here. Unless they give something back to the devs so we gain then its a no win for us. Maybe other sites give more to devs.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “DiamondBones” on April 02, 2022.

[Archived]

Sad, because other sites that have transfers actually are way more successful & populations way higher than imvu... Would love more research on this.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 17, 2022.

[Archived]

Thanks Daisy! I'm glad they decided to not go through with transfers. This made me feel much better. Also FemmeDraven was the original poster about the topic. She deserves some recognition. Thanks to everyone who put forth the effort of letting your voice be heard. Thank you staff and IMVU for not implementing transfers.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on March 17, 2022.

[Archived]

found the link you can view it here https://help.imvu.com/s/feed/0D54p00002dhfhqCAA

0 Votes

C

Posted by “shopdaisylogo” on March 17, 2022.

[Archived]

They have not now gone forward with this after so many were against it. The post has now gone as it has switched to here. So for anyone who missed the final result we won....

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RickEros” on March 03, 2022.

[Archived]

It was a recent survey, asking about this. I know we've all seen many users complain how they wish they could give out or sell back their unwanted items.

I don't have a deep issue with this, as I can imagine anyone looking to leave IMVU forever might give out all their stuff. In my eyes it was paid for, and if one is going to give something away then it was likely something they got for free and didn't want to begin with. I know I've gotten many things in free spins I didn't want.

My only concern is what stops someone from selling their inventory, perhaps taking credit transfers in exchange?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Beauly” on March 02, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi! @BunnyCakes​ can you share this link articles?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “MissMaya” on March 02, 2022.

[Archived]

This is exploitation or a very, very cruel joke. We already pay for new users in Promocredits? Isnt that enough?

0 Votes