[Archived - AimeeThomas] About Peer Review. For me personally, "rewarding" me for doing Peer Review with Promo Credits is insulting. I can't even use my rewarded Credits until after I spend all my purchased Credits. And then, I can only use those Promo Cr

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “AimeeThomas” on March 12, 2022.

[Archived]

I can't even gift my friends with Promo Credits. As far as I am concerned, that is completely useless and insulting from a company that takes my money and rewards me for investing my time by helping them review products submitted to the Catalog. And then, on top of that insult, if I Pass products that are not reviewed properly, I can lose my Peer Review privileges? Wow, hateful behavior from a "reputable" company. I have seen a few products obviously not acceptable or in an incorrect category be passed and placed in the Catalog. IMVU needs to be more professional and appreciative of its content creators. Yes, many of IMVU's members and creators seem to have no moral values or sense of responsibility, but IMVU itself needs to be more professional and appreciative of members who contribute and finance IMVU.

0 Votes

6 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on April 02, 2022.

[Archived]

Can switch to collecting dev tokens instead of promo credits for our peer review rewards, and use them to buy promotional tools like ads to help people find our shop.

As for incorrectly rated items, I'm just glad that they're not as easy to spot anymore. This is still a community ran place, it's not tightly micro-managed like a small company. It's very big and many freedoms here, which means it's upto the users to catch "imperfections" and report eachother. Not staff going out to hunt them down, it would be too much work and too expensive to hire a security team to work around the clock for that. I don't think FaceBook even hires people to do that, and rely more on it's users to report eachother, and they don't even have a peer review check process for uploads... just ones for groups that the owner has to set in place to verify before uploading or set for everyone to freely upload. FB is also way more successfull than IMVU... and their rules are way more "slack" in comparison to here... so I am starting to wonder as I think about competitors more and what we can do to step up.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “71M8” on March 17, 2022.

[Archived]

I already answered your question in the IMVU Help section :),

Feel free to read this article to have more info about Peer Review : http://im.vu/help908

For Predit help check out this article : http://im.vu/help754

and more information about Credit can be found here : http://im.vu/help785

Like I said before this is how IMVU works, and its been like this since the past :)

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LuceEve” on March 15, 2022.

[Archived]

I think pr should go back to creators only. I can pull up the catalog now or anytime & flag at least 10 new products for failing mcg. Even with tools showing them what fails many non-creators do not care. They do pr for the little number of creds. It is high time those who pass items that are violations get in trouble. We get in trouble for properly failing only for others to pass the product.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “AimeeThomas” on March 15, 2022.

[Archived]

Thank you for adding your thoughts @LuceEve and @Beauty.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Beauly” on March 15, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi! @AimeeThomas​ I know your feelings, I also hope imvu also responds and provides the best solution to this problem. @RigsK​ 

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LuceEve” on March 12, 2022.

[Archived]

I ran into the same issues when failing items that clearly should be AP that were rated GA. If the other reviewers pass it & I failed it, then it got passed & counted against me. I have quit failing anything. I add the item to my wishlist, skip it & once it is in the catalog, I flag it.

0 Votes