[Archived - 420LitSese] i usually dev but have gotten to the point i can create so i was wondering how do i start a product that both females and male can use and i use both IMVU Studio and IMVU Client so would be nice to know how to make a product from s

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “420LitSese” on March 10, 2022.

[Archived]

0 Votes

4 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on April 02, 2022.

[Archived]

One creator friend of mine noticed that when she uploaded a female unisex item into a male bundle, that it's unisex abilities function properly because the system registers both selected shop categories.

I've yet to thoroughly test this myself, but she stands by it, as her customers were complaining about unisex items not working until she started doing bundles to resolve this issue.

I'm still very confused, because when I'm in Next/Desktop/Mobile dress up mode, female unisex items work on my male avatar, but outside of it seems to have issues. Not yet tested properly still.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 20, 2022.

[Archived]

Yep, it is best (for now) to make two products. One for Male and one for Female.

It has been suggested by many people to keep the same standard for the new Desktop allowing both genders to wear both if the Creator set it that way.

Reason? When the move is made to sunset the Classic 3d Chat, many people who have been using many items will no longer be able to use them...

Ex: Someone bought a unisex Dance Action that originally was in the Female Catalog (very common)... as it is now, only the Female Avatar can wear it.

This needs to be fixed now. I believe this is a "Bug" that should be handled before hand.

Thanks for listening...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 18, 2022.

[Archived]

What the heck, thanks for that tip.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Polystyrene” on March 11, 2022.

[Archived]

Keep in mind that unisex products ONLY work as unisex in the Classic client. In Next/Desktop/Mobile only avatars of the gender the product was submitted to can use the product. So if you submit the product to the female section of the catalogue, only female avis can wear it (it's not possible to have a product show in both the male and female sections of the catalogue).

0 Votes