Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “K1NDI” on March 19, 2022.

[Archived]

I think it would be neat if you IMVU would let us have another person in create mode with us. Especially if we need help or just opinions. Just like inviting someone to shop, why can't we invite someone to create mode, when we are creating?

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “DiamondBones” on April 02, 2022.

[Archived]

I think it would be great as long as they implement a camera feature for report/flagging so we can catch people who try to upload UFI content to harass us with.

I'd like joining this feature because using extra aps for live screen shares lags very much and the image quality is never true.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Drosselmeyer” on March 22, 2022.

[Archived]

@K1NDI​ and @LestatDeLioncourt​ Funny you should mention this :) This is something I want to implement! I have been in contact with creators who collaborate, especially meshers and texture artists. I would love to implement a "collaborate mode". I have it on my agenda to write up a proposal for the idea and pitch it to the team. Thanks for bringing this up!

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 21, 2022.

[Archived]

I agree it would be very helpful especially for teaching purposes.

I guess it was another case of things where a few bad people who *may* abuse the feature causing the rest of us to suffer :/ Over and over again, I have wanted to jump into the "Creator Tool" and show someone how to do this or that...

Maybe IMVU will deem this idea for a new feature (someday) and find a way to prevent those issues... IDK ...

0 Votes

C

Posted by “K1NDI” on March 19, 2022.

[Archived]

Thank you Lestat. just thought it would be a neat idea. I know all about the screen sharing and stuff. Just too bad we didn't have something like this especially for new people, thoughts and ideas. Some people are comfortable with screen sharing. But anyways thank you for your answer.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 19, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @K1NDI​ This is an idea that has been tossed around every since they let people shop together.

I think this idea would be great for Teaching, Collaborating, etc. etc. But... :/

The issue with in Create Mode (or Studio) is the product has not passed Peer Review and can only be viewed by the person submitting the product. If there is an issue with the product the Creator is the one responsible for the content. If two people are in Create Mode, then both people cannot be made responsible. This feature could also be abused by those creating black market items.

As far as Collaboration and Instruction, these can be done by "screen sharing" with various software such as Zoom Meeting, etc.

I hope something here helps and maybe inspires more thought, Discussion...

0 Votes