[Archived - BunnyCakes] Where are the creator discussions? This off topic doesn't fit that topic for me.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 16, 2022.

[Archived]

Please add another choice in the home for creator discussions.

0 Votes

9 Comments

Sorted by
C

Community posted about 2 months ago Admin

Posted by “Unequal” on March 20, 2022.

[Archived]

Definitely confused here, creator discussions should have it's own category. It was also where creators could be heard. Latest example would be the whole "gifting from inventory" idea. 1st - I never got that survey link therefore didn't even know it was potentially a thing, 2nd if creator (thank you @BunnyCakes​) didn't start the thread in an easily accessible area, other creators wouldn't have been able to voice what they thought about it and therefore the feature could have potentially gone through.

Creator discussions aren't "off topic" IMO. It was a vital section on IMVU that I personally checked almost daily, and I'm sure many others did too. It's how I personally find out what's going on IMVU, as the divide between Studio/Classic/Next/ gets more confusing as time goes on.

I'm already confused enough as it is losing the old discussions board.

It just feels like the only place we creators can be heard has been completely shut down.

TLDR; Creator discussions thread was VITAL

0 Votes

C

Posted by “RigsK” on March 18, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @Lelita​ and @BunnyCakes​ thank you for the feedback and point taken. We were thinking that this could be dedicated to topics that aren't specifically about the mechanics of creating, which would include general Creator discussions. That said, if it turns out to be confusing in the long run, we can always change it. We'd like to test it for awhile and see how it goes.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “Lelita” on March 18, 2022.

[Archived]

There should be a very clear section for a general 'Creator Discussions'. Creator Discussions being renamed as 'Off-Topic' is very confusing

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 17, 2022.

[Archived]

creator discussions

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 17, 2022.

[Archived]

I think the intention in "Off-Topic" is "Creator Off Topic" as these Groups are supposed to be "Creators Only"(although I see many posting in here that are not creators, LOL).

I am sure they are open to Suggestions.

What do you think the Off-Topic be called?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 17, 2022.

[Archived]

It would feel more friendly to make it creator discussions and off topic seems like something for non-creator topics.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “71M8” on March 17, 2022.

[Archived]

True there should be a Creator Discussion

But then again this is a place to discuss creator topics that is not in the normal creator discussion categories, so until they create a Creator Discussion you can post here if you would like :), in the end you will get the same help as if you posted in the section you proposed.

0 Votes

C

Posted by “BunnyCakes” on March 16, 2022.

[Archived]

I mean why is there not a (creator discussions) selection just like there is an (off topic)?

0 Votes

C

Posted by “LestatDeLioncourt” on March 16, 2022.

[Archived]

Hi @BunnyCakes​  I click the Home Button above to gain access to other areas... This link should work also... https://cc.imvu.com/s/

I Hope this helps.

0 Votes