[Archived - llllllll738617] Hi Yes this is not really a question but i would love a follow up with the Developer Team for the software.

Posted about 2 months ago by Community

Post a topic
  • Topic is Locked
Un Answered
C
Community Admin

Posted by “llllllll738617” on March 15, 2022.

[Archived]

1. You can transfer Items from female Av to the Male Av or other way around by simply try it buy going to any custom or non custom Av and having any non clothed item or skin/hair and by press the other gender in Avatar Section and that will transfer on to other ones along with how ever many glasses if you was to take and shut off your wifi using the webpage to custom your avatar you could spam click to put all of them on and saving the out fit along with girl nails on the male avatar which then will disform the hand. 2.For desktop theres a inspect page that allows you to see hidden info on player by simply Ctrl+ I or Ctrl+Alt+ I which then will bring up the page of inspect and by going to network on the top it will start pulling a lot of data acks to quickly figure it out in search bar near network you can type user and that will pop up each time a new player joins the room or talks or even if you interact if you cant pull there user then simply send them a friend request and P.S the network not only gives you user info but it can also pull photos and not Avatar photos well 50/50 (Warning i wouldnt try this i have been banned before but they never knew what i was doing and no i have not done any of this on my new account and for any admins that was years ago and yes ive tried it once to see if it still worked and yes it did and thats why im letting you guys know because in the wrong hands someone could be able to do more then i could im just a basic coder)

0 Votes

0 Comments